The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Feb 15, 2013 at 4:04 PM Post #6,047 of 21,761
Quote:
I've spent the last hour listening to the Klipsch X10, and this is a seriously dark phone. It's somewhat reminiscent of my ASG-1.2, but less refined with a far smaller soundstage. I'm listening to The Lumineers with it right now, and I feel bloody claustrophobic, which is funny because the entire album was recorded/mastered to make you feel like you're in a large bar with them during the performance....but this is ridiculous. The extra bass and recessed lower mids certainly don't help either.

I agree the soundstage on these is something for solo uklele connoisseurs. 
wink.gif

Feb 15, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #6,050 of 21,761
Just started playing Sly 4 on my Vita after leaving it in its case for about a week. So far, a very good experience. I won't give a final opinion till I've finished the story, but this appears to be classic Sly Cooper goodness all over again.

Feb 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #6,052 of 21,761
Really enjoying how my 8As sound. Extremely musical and treble that is so refined and smooth. It's better than the IE80s treble IMO. Bass is very punchy and well controlled. Mids are quite lush and not too forward nor to faraway. I'm extremely happy happy with this purchase thus far and it has gotten rid of my fear of custom IEMs :). It's gonna be hard to part with them to have the left shell reshelled though..... :frowning2:....

Feb 15, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #6,053 of 21,761
Quote:
Really enjoying how my 8As sound. Extremely musical and treble that is so refined and smooth. It's better than the IE80s treble IMO. Bass is very punchy and well controlled. Mids are quite lush and not too forward nor to faraway. I'm extremely happy happy with this purchase thus far and it has gotten rid of my fear of custom IEMs :). It's gonna be hard to part with them to have the left shell reshelled though..... :frowning2:....

Congrats, your positive remarks only make me more impatient on my 4A's. I was crossing my fingers they would be on their way before Chinese New Year. Looks like I still have a bit of a wait ahead of me.

Feb 15, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #6,054 of 21,761
Quote:
Congrats, your positive remarks only make me more impatient on my 4A's. I was crossing my fingers they would be on their way before Chinese New Year. Looks like I still have a bit of a wait ahead of me.

Don't get too impatient, now. They're worth the wait. You'll enjoy them a lot. They're pretty well-balanced and work with just about everything in my music collection, from Midnight Marauders to the Final Fantasy XIII OST.

Feb 15, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #6,055 of 21,761
Quote:

why so sexy. 

Feb 15, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #6,056 of 21,761
TOTL watches lol

I like the silver but the little diamonds are too much. I'm going to trade them at a local shop, for something with less bling.

Feb 15, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #6,059 of 21,761
Magick, ever thought of getting a Xetum. It looks low key enough you can walk anywhere and not worry about someone ripping your arm off for it and it's known for being a quality timepiece

Users who are viewing this thread

Back