The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Nov 23, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #6,994 of 9,815
Quote:
@niten,

How long did it take for you to get a code for your gift cards?

Let me go check my old emails to check the time/date stamps.
I'll edit the info onto this post when I get it.

Edit -- 

I had placed my order during the day at 4:35pm (based on order confirmation email).
Got a personal email from one of the SoundEarphone guys 8 minutes later at 4:43pm with the code.

Not sure if that was because it was still within their normal work hours.

Nov 23, 2012 at 1:10 AM Post #7,002 of 9,815
I am torn between the HD 650 deal on the Sennheiser site or the gift cards for some LCD-2s. Can anyone here vouch for the comfort of the newer LCD-2.2? I really don't want to drop $750 bucks on a pair of headphones that I'm not even going to want to wear for any period of time.

Nov 23, 2012 at 1:13 AM Post #7,003 of 9,815
As for the Moon-Audio deal I can't be sure but I believe this is the "extra"

If you read the fine print it looks like it is limited to the first 25 orders, so act fast.
I would like to take advantage of it since I've been eyeing a new amp on Moon-Audio, but I cant justify that kind of spending right now.

Nov 23, 2012 at 1:14 AM Post #7,004 of 9,815
Quote:

If you read the fine print it looks like it is limited to the first 25 orders, so act fast.
I would like to take advantage of it since I've been eyeing a new amp on Moon-Audio, but I cant justify that kind of spending right now.

That deal also appears to exclude hifiman headphones as well unfortunately :/

Nov 23, 2012 at 1:15 AM Post #7,005 of 9,815
Quote:

Says anything on the site, yet still doesn't work with the he-400...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back