The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)
Jan 10, 2014 at 4:20 PM Post #2,194 of 35,351

Thanks for this deal. At the time I was burning in my HiFiMan RE-400's to see if I should spend the ~$100 on another pair of 400's or a second pair of Audeo PFE-122.

I have to say, the mids on the 122's are fantastic. So natural. I went back to see if the deal was still on and it's not. Price is back up to $119. I was bummed I didn't jump on it.

If anyone stumbles across another sale on the Phonak Audeo PFE-122, please post!

Thanks

Jan 10, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #2,195 of 35,351
I don't get why the 232 never goes on sale... It was also discontinued, right? I'd buy one at more affordable price (did get the 132 during one of the sales, great iem imo)

Jan 11, 2014 at 4:40 AM Post #2,197 of 35,351
So I was just watching an online stream from CES where a rep from Velodyne was going over their new headphones. She said that if you sign up for their newsletter on their website this week, they will send you a pair of their vFree Bluetooth headphones. They're normally $300. I signed up myself and haven't received an email or anything. There's also no mention of this on their website. But I figure it's worth giving a try incase it does end up working. I have a feeling it was some kind of marketing tactic though.

Here's their website. The newsletter is near the bottom on the right.

http://velodyne.com/

Looks like you are right on the dot!
Just received this in my mail.

Hi !

Thank you for signing up to our email newsletter for CES 2014. Please take the questionnaire below to redeem your free Velodyne headphone. (This offer ends on Friday, January 17th 2014 so please make sure you complete the questionnaire before this offer ends)

Looks like it is only valid for US residents.. I wonder if it will work if I submit my 3rd party shipping address services...

Jan 11, 2014 at 6:44 AM Post #2,202 of 35,351
I got the "fill out this questionnaire and we will send your headphones" email as well! Very cool if it happens.

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:15 AM Post #2,204 of 35,351
I didn't get it...then again Velodyne is pretty pissed at me for my vTrue review...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back