THE COMPOSER OPEN BACK FLAGSHIP by AUSTRIAN AUDIO
Sep 27, 2023 at 10:25 AM Post #152 of 3,360
lol. no need we know already that they are still better then all others expect Sennheisers HE1 :). all the other brands aren’t worth any listening. the hype train arrived in Vienna. next stop New York :).
I agree with you that this model doesn't need any hype because interested people will quickly understand and hear the composer's qualities 😉
And I wish them all a lot of fun and joy at the first official stop....at the can jam this weekend 👍

NOMAX

PS.lol

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2023 at 11:20 AM Post #153 of 3,360
HiFi Heaven….. i hope your Austrian Audio deal is worth the time of your life. I mean every influencer need some free stuff or better be paid to write nice words. otherwise…..
but anyway I’m happy for all people in the world. finally the perfect headphone without any faults hit the market. made in Austria I couldn’t be prouder as a Austrian Wörthersee boy.

Sep 27, 2023 at 11:25 AM Post #154 of 3,360
If the Composer is „the One to beat them all“,
why isn‘t this thread in the highend / summit-fi section? :)

Sep 27, 2023 at 11:29 AM Post #155 of 3,360
Ever heard the HE1? For me it didn’t do a thing.
I heard the HE1. they were amazing like other headphones on the market. don’t get me wrong maybe the new Austrian Audio headphones are great (they better should for 2,5 k) but I don’t like people who hype the new crap and after 4 month you buy the new crap for half the price used because the next hot crap is out on the market. and these thread is a advertising thread from beginning to the end. it’s very disappointing for every normal reader. especially when it comes from a guy like Nomax. and I’m no fanboy of a brand I just like good sound like everyone should especially in this forum lol.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2023 at 12:06 PM Post #157 of 3,360
I heard the HE1. they were amazing like other headphones on the market. don’t get me wrong maybe the new Austrian Audio headphones are great (they better should for 2,5 k) but I don’t like people who hype the new crap and after 4 month you buy the new crap for half the price used because the next hot crap is out on the market. and these thread is a advertising thread from beginning to the end. it’s very disappointing for every normal reader. especially when it comes from a guy like Nomax. and I’m no fanboy of a brand I just like good sound like everyone should especially in this forum lol.

It's just strange that there hasn't really been much in the last 2 or 3 years where I raised my thumb 😉
(There are many others who say everything is good and great where I don't belong)

NOMAX

PS.lol

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2023 at 12:08 PM Post #158 of 3,360
As i'm from Austria, and i work just 5min away from Austrian Audio - i really hope they developed an awesome product - even it is over my budget.

Sep 27, 2023 at 12:09 PM Post #159 of 3,360
HiFi Heaven….. i hope your Austrian Audio deal is worth the time of your life. I mean every influencer need some free stuff or better be paid to write nice words. otherwise…..
but anyway I’m happy for all people in the world. finally the perfect headphone without any faults hit the market. made in Austria I couldn’t be prouder as a Austrian Wörthersee boy.

Nothing is perfect 😎

Sep 27, 2023 at 12:18 PM Post #161 of 3,360
100 percent agree. then tell me what is bad about the Austrian Audio.

As already mentioned, I will go into more detail about the sound tomorrow 👍

NOMAX

Sep 27, 2023 at 12:25 PM Post #162 of 3,360
If the Composer is „the One to beat them all“,
why isn‘t this thread in the highend / summit-fi section? :)
And that is not the Composer ...but the other one that is also in my signature 😎

NOMAX

PS.lol

Sep 27, 2023 at 12:50 PM Post #163 of 3,360
Composer is a very good headphone, I heard them too, and it is in a price range where I could still say yes - just at the limit of what I am willing to spend on headphones.
I owned some of the AKG range, but the most are going. K812 is the last. Composer could replace them.
Composer for music, DT1990 for music & TV - this would be my plan. I would already have a customer in the family for k712!

Sep 27, 2023 at 1:02 PM Post #164 of 3,360
@FritzS
Maybe you have time on Friday? I will be in Vienna

NOMAX

Sep 27, 2023 at 1:05 PM Post #165 of 3,360
I'm curious how "Michael Wollny, Nachtfahrten, Track 14 Nachtfahrten" with Compser sounds!
It's playing right now. Strong drum beats, hissing of the brass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back