The C&C Box Sexy Pictorial...
Mar 25, 2007 at 5:27 AM Post #91 of 99
You are right about the caps. What about the opamps though? I wonder if they can be replaced? I was thinking of swapping the AD822BR with the AD797. Noise is one of the issues I have with the C&C, maybe the AD797 can improve it? I'm no expert though... Just a wild guess
tongue.gif

Mar 26, 2007 at 4:05 AM Post #96 of 99
Quote:

Originally Posted by soloz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the new version will have another switch on the back that will be either gain or input sensitivity too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aegisofrime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought that was the C&C XO? Or is it an altogether different amp?

not sure, suppose they're different. if you can read chinese, maybe this will help
http://www.mingo-hmw.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=45114

Mar 26, 2007 at 4:15 AM Post #97 of 99
Apr 1, 2007 at 5:47 AM Post #98 of 99
Hi.I hope this Helps.
C&C BOX+ Portable Headphone Amplifier
:Summary of Specification:

Business card size suits all low and higher impedance headphones
Two levels’ Gain Control brings more freedom to adapt your audio sources and music.
Dedicated compensation design for*various headphones and individual hearing preference make Sound reproduction quality*approximate perfect. Two compensations include: low frequency compensation and*harmony*sound stage*expansion compensation. If*compensation switches are complete off, it will be*a common high-fidelity, low/high impedance headphone amplifier.
Using a low voltage level---AD822 IC for outstanding performance in its pre-amp section, and the output level using this super high quality*IC with 250mA output capacity expansion/headroom, and*expanded four times parallel connection expanding current flow, to provide very wide high dynamic range, high Damping Factor and high control power. Whether*under 32 ohms or up to 300 Ohms,*the output signal is basically unchanged. So perfect impedance match to low & high
Headphones is achieved.*
Volume potentiometer using authentic ALPS potentiometer, to ensure high quality of sound.*
Batteries are using specially customized outstanding industrial Dual-Lithium rechargeable batteries with full protection, conduct adequate capacity, coherence is excellent.**
Internal design contains intelligent voltage charging circuit, full automatic Trickle Up. It will not be over-charged, 9-12V supply voltage compatible external hard disks, to supply a wide range of power source. You can*listen to music while charging without interference or any communication made.*
Maximum output power: 200mW+200mW output.
Headset plugs impedance: 8-300 ohm Auto Match.
THD+N (total harmonics distortion plus noise) : below 0.005%
Frequency response : 10-100kHz/1dB
Total playing at moderate Volume: 80 hours
Pocket size, dimensions: 51 * 19* 91mm (Strong Aluminum Casing)
Mainframe weight (including battery) : 120g
Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; 12V DC

C&C Contact:

CandC.Lab@gmail.com
[size=x-small][size=x-small]We will be doing a Grp Buy for C&C+
And Xo Very Soon.
Please see :)> Xo
info and Pictures I posted on another thread.
Soundwize
C&C Labs[/size]
[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back