The Biggest universal IEMs or in earbuds Denon AH-C300.....
Sep 11, 2012 at 12:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ZARIM

IP address matches SNOOP_DOGG and HFAUDIOPHILE.
I tried these recently and they are almost in size near to small onear headphones but they sound realy good due to large dynamic drivers with rich deep punchy bass(good news for bass heads) and amazingly crsip clear mids, highs with wide soundstage and good imaging. BTW i did side by side comparison with Sennheiser IE80 and i liked Denon AH-C300 bit better because more immersive sound experience with tight punchy bass. So who were looking for bassheavy IEMs or in earbuds like UE TF10Pro, MTP Gold, Turbine, Sennheiser IE80, JVC FX700 and please add AH-C300 in your list.

Dec 4, 2012 at 12:57 PM Post #2 of 3
The stabilisers seems to be a big problem for me... I cant get good isolation with them but get stable fit. Without them, I get good isolation but very unstable and loosen easily!!! :frowning2:(

Dec 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
The stabilisers seems to be a big problem for me... I cant get good isolation with them but get stable fit. Without them, I get good isolation but very unstable and loosen easily!!! :frowning2:(

That's my impressions for the first few days, but beyond that I can't do without the stabilizers. Trust me it's a really ingenius design, but TBH a little more explanation in the packing would be helpful.

Without the stabilizers, you would probably want to shove it deep. But to me it sounds the best if inserted shallow. That can be achieved with the stabilizers AND the gel one size bigger than your usual size. Sit the stabilizers towards the inside back of your ears, point the cable exit a bit towards the front and the Gel (better than complys in this situation IMHO) should sit right at the entrance to your ear canal. There, isolation is good (not the best but good enough), and you get great sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back