The Best Ventriloquist You'll Ever See
Aug 16, 2007 at 3:54 AM Post #2 of 11
Wow. That guy is stunning.

Aug 16, 2007 at 11:07 AM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i think that none of you understand - it is not him, it is the puppet who is singing: that is the magic of it.

X2, I just don't think the guy could sing that well.

Aug 16, 2007 at 7:39 PM Post #7 of 11
The final performances were this week. Winner will be announced next week. He is phenomenal. All of the 4 finalists are very good, none of them have the "How does he do that" like Terry Fator.

Aug 16, 2007 at 8:19 PM Post #8 of 11
thanks for finding and sharing those clips with us. this guy has a heart warming talent there. this is one of the things i enjoy about head-fi, finding ability and sharing it. for example this thread featuring a clip of a guy with some serious talent:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...onely+heart%22

Aug 16, 2007 at 8:20 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by scompton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The final performances were this week. Winner will be announced next week. He is phenomenal. All of the 4 finalists are very good, none of them have the "How does he do that" like Terry Fator.

i'd never come across this pgm before. what show is it, and when and where is it shown?

Aug 16, 2007 at 8:52 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'd never come across this pgm before. what show is it, and when and where is it shown?

Tuesdays on NBC. I don't know if there will be any performances next week. They do have some videos on nbc.com. This is the 2nd season and it has a 2 month run in the summer. They announced this week that they'll be on next year.

Edit: It's the type of show that TIVO was invented for, lots of filler to fast forward over.

Aug 16, 2007 at 9:57 PM Post #11 of 11
I kept meaning to post about this guy, but always forgot for some reason or another. If he doesn't win, then the show is definitely rigged. I've been rooting for this guy since day one. Last Tuesday sealed the deal for me though. His Roy Orbison was just amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back