The Basshead Club
Apr 20, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #11,221 of 11,286
Well, skrillex didn't get me into edm. Moxix and Omnitica did, and so far after hundreds of atists, those two are still my favorites. Did anybody listen to those songs? (third one was a different artist named spag heddy.)... DnB is decent, but there is just as many subgenres in brostep and dubstep...

Apr 20, 2014 at 8:49 PM Post #11,222 of 11,286
Well, skrillex didn't get me into edm. Moxix and Omnitica did, and so far after hundreds of atists, those two are still my favorites. Did anybody listen to those songs? (third one was a different artist named spag heddy.)... DnB is decent, but there is just as many subgenres in brostep and dubstep...

DnB is decent you say?

Well then, you may appreciate some old skool, cream of the crop hard hitters of Jungle Techno, mixed by me myself and I :wink:

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/CfxvjkxX9Qk[/VIDEO]​

U can download me at Soundcloud from below link, should my cross fader behaviour be your kind of flavour, my Jedi apprentice...:D

https://soundcloud.com/happy-daze/audio-jungle-techno-mix

imagejpg1-41.jpg

Apr 20, 2014 at 10:17 PM Post #11,223 of 11,286
DnB is decent you say?

Well then, you may appreciate some old skool, cream of the crop hard hitters of Jungle Techno, mixed by me myself and I :wink:

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/CfxvjkxX9Qk[/VIDEO]​

U can download me at Soundcloud from below link, should my cross fader behaviour be your kind of flavour, my Jedi apprentice...:D

https://soundcloud.com/happy-daze/audio-jungle-techno-mix

imagejpg1-41.jpg
LOL!!... Who would download a 90 minute song? Hehehe... Gonna listen to it. Will edit when done.... Oh, and I got a new dap. Its a SanDisk c250. Got it for 10$ used... The thing is, the guy I bought it from BROUGHT THE WRONG FREAKING CORD!!! So now I have to order one on eBay for 3.29$. The reason I bought it is because #1 it probably has better sound quality than my phones. #2 easier to use for music. #3 my friend has a SanDisk sansa clip, and that thing is ridiculously powerful. As in, it drives my JVC's about 3 times as loud as my phone alone, (not as loud as amp. Amp still makes it much louder. Especially when paired with the sansa.) #4 it has a decent EQ... Well, nevermind. Since my SanDisk has 2 GB built in, I guess I'll download all yer mixes, and since it has an SD card slot, I'll put my 2 GB in there so I'll have 4 GB... Its an upgrade from only 2 GB... Just listened to some of your stuff... That must take a lot of time to make that many 2 hour+ long mixes. It is pretty good, sometimes a little too upbeat and happy for me when it comes to edm. It might just be the techno synths... Oh man, I just heard machine gun drums! Good job on this stuff! Sounds like something i'd listen to on occasion. Your cross fading behavior isn't my preferred edm style, but you do it very well... You go from song to song, and from melody to melody flawlessly. Its just seamlessly done... I can't praise it enough! You are now my favorite techno person (or is it house? Sorry. Haven't delved into that side of edm. I stick more to the harder dubstep with a heavy bass drum hit, or omnitica... Because he's something else... And that something else is progstep. He invented it.) I definitely am into your style though. You do it better than a lot of other artists I know who use the style. Actually, you are the only one I enjoy so far that makes that sort of edm... And I just rambled.

Apr 20, 2014 at 11:04 PM Post #11,224 of 11,286
It's just cb3723 mixing, it's pretty much a recorded DJ session to put it simply. I don't think they made any of the songs.

The style is mostly jungle, by the way. Which is a sub-genre of drum & bass.

Apr 21, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #11,227 of 11,286
It's just cb3723 mixing, it's pretty much a recorded DJ session to put it simply. I don't think they made any of the songs.

The style is mostly jungle, by the way. Which is a sub-genre of drum & bass.
nope. It was all mixed and remixed songs. I recognized a few of them. He did a pretty good job.

Apr 21, 2014 at 10:28 AM Post #11,228 of 11,286
Didn't hear a whole lot of bass either way. Drums, yes. Synths yes. Bass? Not really. Still, really good way to spend a few hours.

Apr 21, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #11,229 of 11,286
Liquid DnB and Neurofunk are the best sub-genres of DnB IMO :dt880smile:

I love Neurofunk too. Awesome for bass and also really good wide soundstage atmospheres.

Apr 21, 2014 at 12:37 PM Post #11,230 of 11,286
No love for the Shure SE846 here I guess? It's incredible for bass so I'm surprised there is hardly any mention of this IEM in the basshead club thread.

Apr 21, 2014 at 1:15 PM Post #11,231 of 11,286
No love for the Shure SE846 here I guess? It's incredible for bass so I'm surprised there is hardly any mention of this IEM in the basshead club thread.
hmm... I haven't tried it. Anybody try them?

Apr 21, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #11,233 of 11,286
well, reading on it they have sound "Filters" to change the sound sig, and there is a warm filter... One of us might have to try it first before we put it up. I don't really know what cans you've listened to for comparison. Sorry that we need confirmation of bass.

Apr 21, 2014 at 1:50 PM Post #11,234 of 11,286
Didn't hear a whole lot of bass either way. Drums, yes. Synths yes. Bass? Not really. Still, really good way to spend a few hours.

Glad you enjoyed my mixes - regarding Bass - unfortunately these mixes are in mp3 format and not the optimum source - I think the bass has been a victim of this for sure - but nonetheless, I'm glad you enjoyed.

JVC cans should be landing tomorrow - can't wait!

Apr 21, 2014 at 6:31 PM Post #11,235 of 11,286

IEM discussion has been minimal the past few months in this thread.

I haven't tried the 846 before, only the cheaper 215. I'm still a huge fan of IEM bass, when it's done properly! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back