The ATH-CKS77.
Apr 14, 2012 at 3:07 PM Post #243 of 1,518

Quote:
Mine are already shipped - excited :)

Will be having a LOT on my hands...
A03, A00, GR8, Crystals, CKS77

FYI, in my experience with tracked mail from China, the only tracking information that is shown is the departure date from China.  From there on, there is no more information registered on the tracking log, even after delivery.  I am just telling you so that you will not be worried in case that you do not get more (or adequate) tracking information while you wait for your package.

Apr 14, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #244 of 1,518
Quote:
You know you should have him get the beats stuff so he thinks they are all that. That is until you get your CKS77s. lol! You of all the guys are gonna appreciate the synergy of your new Z1060 with the CKS77.

As funny as that would be! 
very_evil_smiley.gif
...I just couldnt live with that poor face  when he realises he has been taken for a mug
basshead.gif
  lol

Very excited for these to arrive...and i suggest trying out poweramp over the stock sony player...bass on my CKM50´s is on a whole new level now that I have a 10 band EQ 
tongue_smile.gif
 ...can appreciate it if the CKS77´s dont need this though...just for a laugh you should try it from here if you dont want to pay http://apkhit.com/2012/04/poweramp-music-player-2-0-1-build-455-apk-for-android-os/

Apr 14, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #245 of 1,518
Ya I am believe it or not very happy with stock player. I haven't messed with anything else yet but poweramp is the first player I will try with it. Thanks for the link. That a trial version? I will just pay for full version.

Apr 14, 2012 at 4:46 PM Post #247 of 1,518
Will do as soon as I get my white CKS55.I think many a guys want to know how those are for half price of the CKS77. My thought is if they have good balance in sound and the bass is somewhat refined those will be a nice cheaper version.

As far as accessoryjack goes. It seems so far that is the best place for everyone. I think we will have more vendors that might step up here as this thread goes along..

Apr 14, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #248 of 1,518
Quote:
Ya I am believe it or not very happy with stock player. I haven't messed with anything else yet but poweramp is the first player I will try with it. Thanks for the link. That a trial version? I will just pay for full version.

No its a cracked version...I usually download those and install to see if i like the app...if i do i purchase the app to support the devs, trial versions usually dont have all the features so hard to judge weather its worth the money IMO!
Give it a quick listen...whats the worst that could happen haha It doesnt take long to set up or anything, and very easy to uninstall...basically if you dont put it on their i´ll come and install it for you 
ph34r.gif
 lol 

Apr 14, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #249 of 1,518
Ya will do. I would rather pay for the full version so I can get updates. How much that cost like $10? That won't be a thang..Unfortunately I have to do it at my house as my internet is all wired here at work. Will report back when I get that going on.

Apr 14, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #250 of 1,518
So are you guys basically all just ordering the ath-cks77 from accessoryjack? And could you guys give me a comparison between the cks77 and cks55? Thanks. 

Lol, Sorry. I don't own the cks55, though I could pick one up really cheap via amazon jp.
And as to accessoryjack, it's simply more convenient rather than having iems forwarded from japan.
I'm interested in picking up the ck90 pro mk2. Not one review out there on these newly tuned acoustic-horn-base iems.

Apr 14, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #251 of 1,518
Btw just realized there's three versions of the cks77, cosmetic-wise at least.
Silly of me not to notice but the limited edition one is available in full red, as opposed to part black/red.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0065V7U6K/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_g23_i2?pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1HE5CEPG4N9GY0YBJ82R&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463376756&pf_rd_i=489986

Apr 14, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #252 of 1,518
Quote:
Ya will do. I would rather pay for the full version so I can get updates. How much that cost like $10? That won't be a thang..Unfortunately I have to do it at my house as my internet is all wired here at work. Will report back when I get that going on.

Sweet, was posting that link just so you could try it out before buying...incase you didnt like it! 

Are your MG7´s still on thier way?

Apr 14, 2012 at 5:54 PM Post #253 of 1,518

Quote:
Btw just realized there's three versions of the cks77, cosmetic-wise at least.
Silly of me not to notice but the limited edition one is available in full red, as opposed to part black/red.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0065V7U6K/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_g23_i2?pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1HE5CEPG4N9GY0YBJ82R&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463376756&pf_rd_i=489986

Sometimes I wonder if AT sound tweeks different versions of the same earphone. I found out that they tweeked the Aniv edition of the Pro700Mk2s for better sound. It says right on the package "This product is subject for modification without notice" Hmmm.

Pro90Mk2s I saw someone selling one of those used on the sale forums don't know if it's still there. Will be interesting to hear about those.

Quote:
Quote:
Sweet, was posting that link just so you could try it out before buying...incase you didnt like it! 

Are your MG7´s still on thier way?

Na. Not my style. I don't try. I just buy.  MG7. It is forever on hold. .Awaiting fulfillment it says. Nice.

Apr 14, 2012 at 6:30 PM Post #254 of 1,518
Well he's selling them for 230, when I can grab the original ck90 for 130, and the mk2 for 160 there-abouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back