The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Aug 12, 2016 at 8:05 AM Post #2,162 of 2,897
I have checked here and there, and the problem is....the files ==!
Apparently the file provided in the SD card are "sampler", incomplete musics.
And due to Tera's lack of screen so I have no idea about this silly tracks at the first place, until opened it via foobar.

Sorry for the anti-climax story guys, my bad =))

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #2,171 of 2,897
Anything is possible, but from my understanding there will not be another Tera Player in the making,as Charles ( and me ) is very happy with the sound he achieved with the actual player that first came out in 2011.
Actually i love the screen less form,maybe more power output will be nice but that will decrease the battery life.
I may talk to him and see what he has to say.:thumbsup:

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #2,172 of 2,897
Anything is possible, but from my understanding there will not be another Tera Player in the making,as Charles ( and me ) is very happy with the sound he achieved with the actual player that first came out in 2011.
Actually i love the screen less form,maybe more power output will be nice but that will decrease the battery life.

Get one of these originals [screenless shuffle to which the Tera user interface concept based on] and you'll be amazed how well they sound while modestly priced should you always fancy screen less players.

http://www.apple.com/ipod-shuffle/

Sep 8, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #2,174 of 2,897

Get one of these originals [screenless shuffle to which the Tera user interface concept based on] and you'll be amazed how well they sound while modestly priced should you always fancy screen less players.

http://www.apple.com/ipod-shuffle/

I have one of those shuffles as well as Tera but to me this device is not even on the same planet as Tera as far as SQ goes.
In my opinion the only player I have heard so far (and now own as well) that is better then Tera as far as SQ goes is LPG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back