Thanks to the Headroom crew
Jun 2, 2009 at 6:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Dominat0r

Formerly known as HighLife
Awesome you guys made it out again and brought the crew with you.

Im totally in love with the balanced max desktop with the DPS and the UDAC. Your system just brought me where i needed to be.

You guys sure know your stuff =) and know how to party =) both is exactly what every headfi-er needs.

Hope to see you guys again soon.

Jun 2, 2009 at 7:57 PM Post #3 of 6
Yep thats me =)

Jun 8, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #4 of 6
I also have to thank Tyll and Headroom. First for providing that same UDAC to use in my system to outstanding results. I have been going through a lot of lower-mid priced DACs lately for a Squeezebox system (Lavry, Weiss, Benchmark) and was patiently awaiting the release of the UDAC. The Ultra DAC was immediately very impressive and did not suffer from the brightness of the other DACs I currently own. As a truly analog kind of guy this is a DAC that I need to own. Definitely a winner in my book.

I also have to thank you guys as I ended up winning the UDACs little bro the Ultra Micro DAC. After a quick visit to Tyll to discuss the matching amp I of course had to take him up on the price I couldn't refuse for the matching amp so now I have the pair. Awesome little desktop set up that has supplanted the Lavry and Benchmarks that were going in and out of my desktop system. Listened to the set up all weekend and I am loving it.

I think all I need to do now is get some biker tatt stickers or something for them so I don't have to hear how cute they are from everyone that sees them as I heard all weekend.
biggrin.gif

Tyll, Jorge, Travis and everyone else thanks a lot for taking part in the event and being so generous with your time and wares.

Tyll I will be calling soon as I need some HD-800s as I feel I am the only person on Head-fi that doesn't already have a pair.
tongue.gif

Jun 9, 2009 at 12:45 AM Post #5 of 6
A big thanks to HeadRoom for making it out to LA, supporting CanJam and having the quietest room. I think I'll have to hit you up for a HD-800 in the near future - they sure sounded good with your amps.

Jun 9, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #6 of 6
Thanks guys.

I wuv you 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by vpivinylspinner /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think all I need to do now is get some biker tatt stickers or something for them so I don't have to hear how cute they are from everyone that sees them as I heard all weekend.
biggrin.gif

I'll work on some little leather chaps for them, then all you'll need is a little puddle of oil underneath and you can pretend they're Harleys.

Oscar.gif

Little motorcycle joke there. Very little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back