Thanks to Lavry
Jun 2, 2009 at 8:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Dominat0r

Formerly known as HighLife
Just wanted to drop a big thank you for bringing the new DA11 to the meet.

I had a chance to sit with this for a few and i was really impressed. I really liked the width setting on the new DA11. It for sure got that nice Lavry sound...beautiful for classic. I wish i had more time with it and brought my source to really try it out.

Mrs. Lavry it was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you again.

Jun 3, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #4 of 7
The Lavry's are wonderful people to deal with, Dan's a lucky man indeed.

++ on >PiC< it's amazing, I haven't had nearly enough time with it to get the whole picture as it's frankly pretty game changing when it comes to auditioning headphones with this feature turned on, qualifying the settings, etc.

Jun 4, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #5 of 7
I owe a huge THANK YOU to Lavry for donating a Lavry DA11 to the raffle. I was fortunate enough to win this unit and it is indeed a winner. The new >PiC< (Playback Image Control) feature is very nice, I'm still experimenting with it, but it definitely works to effectively widen / narrow the soundstage. It is a great DAC and sounds very nice with headphones.

Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH, you've definitely gained a Lavry fan.

Jun 9, 2009 at 1:22 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by zippy2001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I owe a huge THANK YOU to Lavry for donating a Lavry DA11 to the raffle. I was fortunate enough to win this unit and it is indeed a winner. The new >PiC< (Playback Image Control) feature is very nice, I'm still experimenting with it, but it definitely works to effectively widen / narrow the soundstage. It is a great DAC and sounds very nice with headphones.

Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH, you've definitely gained a Lavry fan.

Please someone explains me this
eek.gif

Are you actually saying you won this unit for free
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 9, 2009 at 3:28 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by shamu144 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please someone explains me this
eek.gif

Are you actually saying you won this unit for free
tongue_smile.gif

You should have been at Can Jam