Thank you Romo.
Jan 7, 2007 at 4:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

flamerz

Headphoneus Supremus
Seahawks are going to win now after that fumbled kick setup and the fumble that followed it. Thoughts?
evil_smiley.gif

Jan 7, 2007 at 4:38 AM Post #2 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by flamerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seahawks are going to win now after that fumbled kick setup and the fumble that followed it. Thoughts?
evil_smiley.gif

Boy you don't waste any time!
It did at least make for an exciting end to an otherwise pretty dull game.

Jan 7, 2007 at 5:13 AM Post #4 of 17
Now, IF t.o. and the New Jersey con man / glorified gym coach would just move on, I can be a Cowboys fan once again.

Jan 7, 2007 at 6:02 AM Post #7 of 17
Since last season, the Cowboys just seem to find ways to lose when they play the Seahawks.

I was disappointed with the level of play by the Seahawks but a win is a win and it's off to the next round. That's all that matters for now. Go HAWKS!!

Jan 7, 2007 at 6:07 AM Post #8 of 17
I am originally from Seattle (I was born in Kirkland) and I am a big fan. It was a pretty uninteresting game up until the 4th quarter. So much craziness in one quarter. I no longer have ANY fingernails after that one! Unfortunately I believe injuries will be the hawks undoing. They just cannot seem to get healthy.
frown.gif

Jan 7, 2007 at 6:12 AM Post #9 of 17
well the cowboys got into the playoffs with Romo, so it's only fitting that they were failed by Romo... no big deal since they're gonna lose to the Saints/Bears anyways...

Jan 7, 2007 at 8:58 AM Post #10 of 17
i think the seahawks might have a better chance against the bears than the saints. grossman has shown signs of weakness in some games, i wonder which side we'll see from him.

in any case, the last 2 minutes were just so wild. it almost looks like Romo wanted to intentionally botch the FG attempt and try to run it for a TD.

2 for 2 in my predictions so far! pats and eagles FTW!

Jan 7, 2007 at 1:20 PM Post #11 of 17
I just finished watching the taped game. Pretty mundane until the 4th quarter. Anyway I've been so out of touch this season I'm not even sure who to support during the playoffs.

Jan 7, 2007 at 2:12 PM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now, IF t.o. and the New Jersey con man / glorified gym coach would just move on, I can be a Cowboys fan once again.

I miss Landry!

Jan 7, 2007 at 2:46 PM Post #13 of 17
If the stars are lined up, Seattle is the team that can get past the Saints.
The Bears, anyone can get by, if they are not playing well, so we will see what happens

Jan 7, 2007 at 10:50 PM Post #14 of 17
yeah, romo blew it...but the team (and coaches) blew it way before romo. terry glenn's idiotic fumble that led to the safety...barber not converting on 3rd and 1 so they had to kick a FG...the dallas safeties once again not knowing how to defend the pass (roy williams is the worst pass defender i think i've ever seen...move him to linebacker already)...parcells was way too conservative towards the end of the game.

Jan 7, 2007 at 10:52 PM Post #15 of 17
Who doesn't, I sure it is only those that never saw him. He had style..

Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I miss Landry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back