Texas Meet (Saturday, March 10th, 2012) [Location Inside]
Feb 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM Post #347 of 615
Sounds like we'll have plenty then. As long as everyone brings their own strips and conditioners we should be fine. I'll have an extra Furman conditioner that a few can use for their set ups.

Quote:
As far as extension cords go, get ready for shock and awe. I'll be bringing my collection.

Feb 12, 2012 at 11:54 PM Post #348 of 615
Well, I have run into the misfortune of my Pontiac P.O.S. deciding it might not last until it pays off in April. I will see what options I have as far as getting into another ride, if I do not wind up upside down on my notes. If not, I may be stuck with hanging on to this car until it does pay off, which means no road trip. I will keep you posted.

Feb 13, 2012 at 1:54 AM Post #349 of 615
O.O Some Skream on vinyl would be great!!! I can't wait to hear it!! Since you are the organizer of this thing, if there is anything I can do / bring as far as food / drinks or cables and other things let me know of a good restaurant in the area to pick up from or what cables are needed beforehand and you've got it! I'm glad there will be a dubstep fan at this event!

Feb 13, 2012 at 9:10 AM Post #350 of 615
There'll be a few of us there but we are somewhat of a minority. Just bring your gear and whatever food and drink you'd like. Just some snacks and sodas would be great. It sounds like the rest is pretty much covered.

Quote:
O.O Some Skream on vinyl would be great!!! I can't wait to hear it!! Since you are the organizer of this thing, if there is anything I can do / bring as far as food / drinks or cables and other things let me know of a good restaurant in the area to pick up from or what cables are needed beforehand and you've got it! I'm glad there will be a dubstep fan at this event!

Feb 13, 2012 at 2:29 PM Post #351 of 615
We should all go to Salt Lick, I think it's only like 40mins away. 

Feb 13, 2012 at 2:44 PM Post #354 of 615
If it's not too expensive, we should have them cater. I assume it would only cost like 15$/person. 

Feb 13, 2012 at 3:05 PM Post #356 of 615

Quote:
Getting $15 out of me for a meal is a tough sale. I'd go there to eat and chat for sure, but I ain't payin' for catering. :D

Haha fair enough, it will be a lot easier to just go down there. 

Also, I cannot wait to hear your LF, although I'm tempted to not listen to anything over 1000 dollars. My setup will sound like garbage when I get home! 

Feb 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #357 of 615
I'll be the voice of dissent on the BBQ venture.
I'm not so much of a meat eater.

Feb 13, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #358 of 615
You live in Texas though...

...I'm sure they have salads... :D

Quote:
I'll be the voice of dissent on the BBQ venture.
I'm not so much of a meat eater.

I'm up for whatever if people want to go out to eat afterwards.

Also, I might not have mine by the meet as I thought they'd ship in mid Feb, but they'll be shipping towards the end. Either way we'll have an LF in attendance as Dr. Cavalli will be there. It's really an amazing combo with the LCD 2. I didn't think the bass could get better (even powered by my SA8004 amp) but that's the first thing I noticed when I used the LF. The bass was more textured and full...amazing to say the least.

Quote:
Haha fair enough, it will be a lot easier to just go down there. 

Also, I cannot wait to hear your LF, although I'm tempted to not listen to anything over 1000 dollars. My setup will sound like garbage when I get home! 

Feb 13, 2012 at 5:25 PM Post #359 of 615
Should have Alex deliver yours at the meet in person. Be a nice touch.

And What someone named ham sandwich a vegetarian?

Feb 13, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #360 of 615
Maybe it's an ironic name...like a bald guy named Curly.

Quote:
Should have Alex deliver yours at the meet in person. Be a nice touch.
And What someone named ham sandwich a vegetarian?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back