Teclast T51
Oct 26, 2009 at 5:40 PM Post #167 of 1,468
Quote:

Originally Posted by h4sy0u /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello. Is there someone who can compare T51 vs AMP3, in terms of SQ ?

I have two of them, it is hard to be compared, for they are not in the same league. I just want to say, T51 is worth the price for it is the cheapest player with Line out in my knowledge.

Oct 26, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #169 of 1,468
Quote:

Originally Posted by headfever /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have two of them, it is hard to be compared, for they are not in the same league. I just want to say, T51 is worth the price for it is the cheapest player with Line out in my knowledge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anadin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you saying the AMP3 is the superior sounding DAP.

So, where is the truth ?

Oct 27, 2009 at 10:09 PM Post #173 of 1,468
Whot I get from the teclast form is that have something like a design contest for UI design running, that will be released in the next firmware. I used google translator and could still not understand everything.

with translation: Google Übersetzer

without: /**********************¡¾Õýʽ¿ªÌù£¬Õ÷¼¯T51UI½çÃæ´´Ò â¡¿***********************/ - ¡¾ÊýÂë²¥·ÅÆ÷ÌÖÂÛÇø¡¿ - ̨µç¿Æ¼¼»¶Ó*Äú--|DMB|GPS|PMP|MP3

There are some other themes already out, but it is all hidden content.

Are there any chinese head-fiers here who could look at the themes which are posted there?

Nov 2, 2009 at 7:40 AM Post #175 of 1,468
Quote:

Originally Posted by inlisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks, very appreciate for your verification, I am plan to get one from ownta.com, now, they provide free shipping, it's so hot !!

HOD is still cheaper and they dont charge you extra for paying through Paypal. I ordered SoundMagic PL30 and PL50 from them, had no problem at all. Free and quite fast shipping with registered air mail, prompt reply on emails.
Teclast T51 Hi-Fi Quality 3.5 inch MP4 Player - 8GB HOUSEofDAP no.1 MP4 Store

Im very interested in this player, to go along with my PL50.

Nov 11, 2009 at 9:51 AM Post #176 of 1,468
Quote:

Originally Posted by headfever /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What do you mean they are on different leagues, would you consider the audio sq on the amp3 better or similar to the t51.

Sorry to push, i want to buy one of these not sure which one.

Nov 11, 2009 at 10:28 AM Post #177 of 1,468
im thinking amp3 better with hp out with the class a amp but t51 and line out with good amp even better
think i would wait for mp4nation to do the rebrand/new firmware ,theres afew problems so i understand with the current firmware,may even be cheaper as sflo2 ?

Nov 11, 2009 at 4:20 PM Post #178 of 1,468
Quote:

Originally Posted by Antony L /img/forum/go_quote.gif
im thinking amp3 better with hp out with the class a amp but t51 and line out with good amp even better
think i would wait for mp4nation to do the rebrand/new firmware ,theres afew problems so i understand with the current firmware,may even be cheaper as sflo2 ?

I am also waiting for mp4nation to bring us the S:Flo2. I would love to play lossless FLAC files and play the unaltered sound through its dedicated line-out. I think that with the right headphone amp, SQ which is far better than the AMP3 or the Hifiman can easily be achieved.
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 11, 2009 at 4:30 PM Post #179 of 1,468
just tested T51, very good sound quality with or without line-out, when using line-out, i prefer this over Ipod touch with LOD

and please don`t ask me which one is better, T51 or amp3.... the more i test a new dap the more i confuse which one has a better sound quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back