Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
Mar 25, 2017 at 10:16 PM Post #1,321 of 9,876
  Yup, this was a set from a full moon desert party last May. As far as I know they share all the mixers and whatnot. I wasn't there myself, but my close friend was and said it was probably the best set he's heard in the last 8 years. Unfortunately this is only 1 hour of the full 4 hour set.

Very cool. Reminds me of the outdoor raves I used to go to in the mid 90s. Man, those were some good times.

Mar 25, 2017 at 10:33 PM Post #1,322 of 9,876
Outdoor parties are the absolute best! For me its hard to really get down in a club environment. I can only really do it outside with some space to dance. Unfortunately since moving to NYC from CA pretty much the only gettin' down I get into these days is in da club...

Here is another one of my favorite mixes from Brad Moontribe: https://soundcloud.com/bradmoontribe/live-tropical-hearts-may-2013

Mar 25, 2017 at 10:35 PM Post #1,323 of 9,876
Nice mix, added to my weekend playlist. I am glad no one is around who have enough balls to refer you to a different thread for posting tech house music. Happened to me once but it took me a while to fix their problem. Thanks for sharing.

Mar 25, 2017 at 10:41 PM Post #1,324 of 9,876
Nice mix, added to my weekend playlist. I am glad no one is around who have enough balls to refer you to a different thread for posting tech house music. Happened to me once but it took me a while to fix their problem. Thanks for sharing.

Hahaha, oops! Well, its all good to my ears! As long as it makes me wanna move. And dat bass tho. I'm happy to have a place to share the music I love with people who know whats up.

Mar 25, 2017 at 11:09 PM Post #1,325 of 9,876
Everyone has a different taste in music and it's a public forum, doesn't mean you start booting people coz you didn't like what they posted and make foolish commemts.

There was a case before me, a young fellow headfier got booted for the same reason and it really pissed me off. It's all good though but one should always remember "never mess with a basshead" lol

Mar 25, 2017 at 11:21 PM Post #1,326 of 9,876
I have a bunch more mixes I'd like to share but not all are techno, electro or underground as is the name of this thread... does that mean I should find other threads to post them in?

Certainly the bass is there, but rules are rules. 
wink_face.gif

Mar 25, 2017 at 11:56 PM Post #1,328 of 9,876
Well in that case I'll stick around here and see what sticks.

Try this mix, its a bit more trancy and is probably my favorite mix from the last two years: https://soundcloud.com/zen-racoon/live-klika-of-happiness-tel-aviv 

I really love the drop at 15:16.

Mar 26, 2017 at 12:28 AM Post #1,329 of 9,876
I love psytrance, I attended John OO fleming's 8 hour set few weeks ago. It was a knockout and i had so much fun, chicks love psytrance over here.

It seems like most of the dj's never release their core stuff which they play in raves. It's always more fun to watch them live and party like an animal.

Mar 26, 2017 at 12:39 AM Post #1,330 of 9,876
Psytrance is amazing. I never really listened to too much it until I went to Boom in Portugal last Summer. That really opened my eyes and ears to how incredible it is. I'm still finding my way in that part of the electronic world, but damn it's some good stuff! There is just something about those beats that gets you moving... and that 20'x20' woofer at the Boom Dance Temple too... aaaaaaaaaah.

I really have been diggin' Atmos, Perfect Stranger and Loud. Zen Raccoon has also been a favorite, as well as their down tempo alter ego Zen Baboon.

I don't know John OO Fleming, but I'll have to check him out. 

Mar 26, 2017 at 12:48 AM Post #1,331 of 9,876
One more down tempo set to finish off the night: https://soundcloud.com/liminalroots/ozorianocean

Mar 26, 2017 at 12:55 AM Post #1,333 of 9,876
Sure thing! More to come...

I am up in the air about Burning Man. I've been many times before, but had to take a break for grad school. I graduate in May, so its a possibility, but for the moment I'm focusing on the Oregon Eclipse Festival as my big Summer event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back