Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
Feb 25, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #1,201 of 9,891
  Where's @WraithApe at ?

I think he's in shock that I posted some straight up 'techno-techno' and February 2017 releases at that.

I've been on holiday bud 
biggrin.gif
 A week with some mates in a big house in Scotland, mainly dedicated to watching trashy horror. It's an annual thing, at the end of Feb. Hell of a drive back to London from Glasgow today! I swear the Lake District has its own micro climate - aquaplaning all over the place!

We managed to get through 20 films... I've left a load of capsule reviews on the movie thread. Gonna be playing catch up here - loads of good stuff posted no doubt 
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 25, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #1,202 of 9,891

HATE channel is great. A1A2B1B2 is also pretty good.

Best channel on YT is the29nov films IMO. HATE is very good, but it tends to post absolutely everything released in the realm of techno in any given week. That means there's plenty of quality but it's also a case of sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Feb 26, 2017 at 12:15 AM Post #1,203 of 9,891

I've been on holiday bud 
biggrin.gif
 A week with some mates in a big house in Scotland, mainly dedicated to watching trashy horror. It's an annual thing, at the end of Feb. Hell of a drive back to London from Glasgow today! I swear the Lake District has its own micro climate - aquaplaning all over the place!

We managed to get through 20 films... I've left a load of capsule reviews on the movie thread. Gonna be playing catch up here - loads of good stuff posted no doubt 
tongue_smile.gif

Sounds great. I also like trashy horror. Fulci lives.

Feb 26, 2017 at 11:58 PM Post #1,209 of 9,891
Just found a little GEM, off of xlin6 links above...

A relentless monster.

https://hardwax.com/75809/starker/scorched/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back