Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
Feb 3, 2017 at 10:53 AM Post #1,036 of 9,918

I don't think we're too sure on that either, it pops up as a discussion from time to time. On the whole we're trying to be the left field to that other behemoths main stream.
In general that tends to mean more rhythm and dissonance and less melody and consonance, but there are no strict rules, and for what it's worth I think you've hit well so far.

Just updated the post #1 for clarity, FWIW. I'm not sure how many new thread joiners on H-F ever bother reading a thread from the beginning though...

Feb 3, 2017 at 2:27 PM Post #1,037 of 9,918
Yeah, the scope has definitely widened. We'll just have to refer newcomers in doubt to that first and the few most recent posts to get a feeling of what this thread is about.
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got an itch to scratch.

Tricky Disco (Ah, the innocent and joyous early 90's)

Lego Feet (which was Rob Brown and Sean Booth before they settled on the name Autecre)

Feb 3, 2017 at 7:11 PM Post #1,040 of 9,918

Just updated the post #1 for clarity,..

So am I allowed to post DJ Seinfeld now? 
tongue_smile.gif

Anyhooz, a fave from a few years ago. Still give this record a twirl every couple of weeks. Youtube quality (as usual) kills most of the vibe though;

Feb 3, 2017 at 8:15 PM Post #1,045 of 9,918
^ I posted that about 5 minutes ago bav :wink:

Man, this thread's going ballistic tonight. It's like everyone got in from a night out at once and started posting. Can't... keep... up... :tongue_smile:  

Which one? I don't see any posts for you since 9hrs ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back