Team SODA-Fi - Soda drinkers unite!
Apr 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 77

MD1032

Headphoneus Supremus
All right, who else out there drinks excessive amounts of soda each day? I drink probably 2 cans a day, plus at every meal, and of all different kinds. I'm a Diet soda drinker myself because that's the way I was raised, so most regular soda tastes nasty to me. But heck, I love this stuff. I can't get enough of it.

Canned favorites:

Diet Sunkist
Fresca (my evening soda of choice... much better than Sprite)
Coca-Cola Cherry Zero (way better than regular Coke Zero)
Diet Dr. Pepper
Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper

Fountain favorites:

Diet Coke
Dr. Pepper
Mountain Dew
Sprite Zero

So, who else here is on board?

Apr 28, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #2 of 77
I'm guilty for sure. There is a Mexican market that sells the imported Coke in a glass bottle that has pure cane sugar instead of that HFCS crap. I see Pepsi and Mountain Dew are coming out with "throwback" that will also use real cane sugar. YES!

Apr 28, 2009 at 4:08 PM Post #3 of 77
How about a choice between 'seldom' and '1 can a day'?
3-4 cans a week over here, so neither seldom or excessive

Apr 28, 2009 at 4:10 PM Post #4 of 77
I'm not sure what you're referring to here... what is this "soda" you speak of?

I only know the names listed above as different brands of "pop".
wink.gif

Apr 28, 2009 at 4:42 PM Post #5 of 77
I rarely touch the stuff. About the only time I drink anything resembling soda (or pop) is the tonic in a gin & tonic, or maybe some ginger ale. Beer and champagne are my carbonated beverages of choice.

Apr 28, 2009 at 5:21 PM Post #6 of 77
I just cut down, on the advice of my dentist. I only drank Diet soda, but the citric acid was playing havoc with my enamel.. so no more than a couple a week for me.

Surprisingly, i don't miss it that much.

Apr 28, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #9 of 77
Occasionally on a warm or hot day. I cant say 1 per week or even 1 in 2 weeks because it varies quite a lot. I probably average like 2-3 a month or so. So I am probably at a rank lower than seldom. I never have soda when I go to a restaurant or a fast food place.

I drink Hot water all the time, unless its a friggin hot day in which case I have some cold buttermilk or apple juice. Hot water is absolutely awesome!

Apr 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM Post #10 of 77
IV user here. Ever since they banned personal coffee machines at work (it's green dontcha know...), coke's been my caffeine fix of choice. Favorites are Pepsi Max, Coke Zero, and Diet Dr. Pepper.

Apr 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM Post #13 of 77
See current thread on kidney stones.

Yeah I am a soda fan but I have cut it to 1 a day. Often I won't drink one. But when I do, Pepsi, Dad's Root Beer, 7 Up, Dr. Pepper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back