Team colourblind: are you in it?
Oct 4, 2007 at 9:49 PM Post #76 of 82
^ I can't quite read the second word, but from what I can make out it says "F--K THE COLOR BLIND."

Bastards.

Oct 4, 2007 at 10:10 PM Post #77 of 82
Hehehe... I love those guys... even if they are bastards!

They should make one that says "BUGGER THE COLOR BLIND"

**BRENT**

Oct 5, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #78 of 82
How does this happen, or is it just coincidence? I clicked on the link to the site which is about color-correction for the color blind. Then I went to page three, and there it was, an ad for the same site. Is it an adware/spyware thing?

I have good color vision, but my two eyes have slightly different color balances, one see everything with a more reddish cast, the other more yellow. Women consistently tell me that I distinguish more colors than most men.

Laz

Oct 5, 2007 at 5:40 AM Post #79 of 82
My dad is REALLY color blind. Has a tough time telling red from green traffic light!

I'm color blind too, but not quite so bad.

I couldn't make out the numbers on the first test - but got the joke on the T shirt without too much 'squinting'.

My dad was an Electrical Engineer before he retired. He had a very tough time with the color codes on resistors. I do too...

Oct 5, 2007 at 6:26 AM Post #80 of 82
count me in... I was making a painting in 11th grade, and my Art teacher walks by and says, "Wow, that is a beautiful, GREEN sunset your painting there!". I thought it was a joke, and kept asking my classmates if it was green or orange... Then I realized that I had a hard time with red/green related colors and that I had always read the colors on crayons, and paint tubes up until that point. Now, I know I can't see the orange golfball on the fairway, and I ask someone if the red light on my battery charger has turned to green, or my wife will tell me that my shirt does not match. Actually it 's kind of entertaining sometimes...

Oct 5, 2007 at 12:59 PM Post #82 of 82
I can see the second one in the OP easily, but the first one not, what does that make me?
Looks like "33"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back