Sep 28, 2005 at 8:37 PM Post #92 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatko
This pic really looks stunning
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif

Those grado's are nice. Who did that work on them, and what was the price? I just noticed that we have the same desk. Nice Senns, what are they?
confused.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 9:01 PM Post #93 of 252
Nice set-up guys!

Neverender: at least you have a set-up. All I have are MDR-V150's.
rolleyes.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 9:25 PM Post #94 of 252
The guys I know that listen to vinyl said that it was a terrible thing going to college for a while; after all, the dorm rooms really weren't the correct place to hold hundreds of vinyl records with the intent of playing them with high-fidelity reproduction.

I know ONE guy who made computer rips of half his collection (around 2,000 albums) in order to not have to pay for his music again.
rolleyes.gif

Sep 29, 2005 at 12:12 AM Post #95 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by chiggachu
Being a nerd does not imply being smart
smily_headphones1.gif

It certainly doesn't. But however, you don't know how many everyday people I've "impressed" just by solving a 3x3x3 rubik's cube
tongue.gif

Oct 1, 2005 at 3:04 AM Post #97 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frndlefire
Icy... is that an unopened bottle of Maker's Mark? tsk tsk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
It looks open to me, just the contents haven't been consumed
cool.gif

Well, yeah. Got it to replace the last one I recently finished off
eggosmile.gif

Oct 1, 2005 at 3:10 AM Post #98 of 252
As soon as I clean up my apartment I'll post pics of my rig, but man, a lot of you guys have much nicer setups than I.

Oct 1, 2005 at 3:31 AM Post #99 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
I see you are using them with the Donna Karen silk screens
smily_headphones1.gif

Nice setup!

Hehe, yup. I could try to quantify the difference in sound signature I get outta the DK silk vs. stock foam, but I'm too sober for that
tongue.gif
. Great cans, and I feel like they'll get even better with a more spunky amp.

Oct 1, 2005 at 3:45 AM Post #100 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by mow_the_hawk
Those grado's are nice. Who did that work on them, and what was the price? I just noticed that we have the same desk. Nice Senns, what are they?
confused.gif

Whose pic are you talking about? Fatko referenced the picture I took which is just stock RS-1s, and no Senns.

Oct 1, 2005 at 4:03 AM Post #101 of 252
Icy006, i think i may have the same Antec as yours. do you find yours is really obnoxiously loud?

Oct 1, 2005 at 4:26 AM Post #102 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patu
Is my current desk somehow unreal? I can't see anything wrong with this desk. It's over 15 years old and still in this good shape. Built in Finland, top quality by Muurame. New desks made by this company aren't cheap ones. The corners are little worn-out but that's my fault because I've scratched them with the back of my chair when my furniture were arranged differently.

I have no intention to buy a new desk.

im just messing with you man, i just notice how that looks like a slab of paint wood on top of a dresser

Oct 1, 2005 at 4:41 AM Post #104 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by MuZI
Alot of head fiers seem to have Sennheisers and Grados in their collection..best of both worlds.
tongue.gif

True. That HF-1 announcement hit my weak spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back