Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
Feb 20, 2024 at 12:04 AM Post #2,221 of 2,420
I've been seriously enjoying a cable with Graphene on the X. I think it likes Graphene.
What effect on the X sound?? I'm using g 100 switches, sometimes 020.

Feb 20, 2024 at 12:08 AM Post #2,222 of 2,420
What effect on the X sound?? I'm using g 100 switches, sometimes 020.
My cable is copper + spc + Graphene/palladium, so who knows what's doing what....

But the X likes these exotic cables as well as pure copper.

Feb 20, 2024 at 12:28 AM Post #2,223 of 2,420
I know the color scheme dont really match up with the TSMR-X but this cable synergizes well with the TSMR-X. Taken from my TSMR_X Review. If you want the full detail on this cable there is a highlighted ISN G4 link on it that takes you to my review of this cable. It also uses graphene in the cable make up.
1707793489910.png

First off is one of the absolute best cables you buy at the $100 level. The ISN G4. This cable is a hybrid type cable meaning it uses both copper and silver plated copper but then it introduces some graphene in the mix as well. The end result is something that is both technical yet bringing the best of copper properties. This cable and the TSMR-X match extremely well as I feel it enhances and highlights the TRMR-Xs strengths. A better sense of bass impact. Adds some meat to the mids all while not degrading any of the detail aspects including its lovely sparkly treble end. The included cable is a similar makeup but I feel it's not exactly what the G4 here gives you. Love the spacious imagery of the TSMR-X the G4 actually enhances this aspect. These just synergizes with the X to the point where I thought it was one of the better matchups including higher end cable options.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024 at 1:41 AM Post #2,224 of 2,420
I know the color scheme dont really match up with the TSMR-X but this cable synergizes well with the TSMR-X. Taken from my TSMR_X Review. If you want the full detail on this cable there is a highlighted ISN G4 link on it that takes you to my review of this cable. It also uses graphene in the cable make up.
1707793489910.png

First off is one of the absolute best cables you buy at the $100 level. The ISN G4.

These just synergizes with the X to the point where I thought it was one of the better matchups including higher end cable options.
It often is...a great cable, I have 3!

Feb 21, 2024 at 12:49 PM Post #2,226 of 2,420
Saw in the Penon thread that a couple of people had their TSMR-X order marked as shipped, but weren't given a tracking number. Mine was also marked as shipped yesterday without tracking. I know a few emailed them to check on this - has anyone who emailed them heard back from the about the situation? Figure I might as well ask here rather than add to their email backlog for now.

I've read reports of people in the past who have had orders left on "Processing" only to get a package through their letterbox, so I assumed something similar is going to happen in this instance.

Feb 21, 2024 at 7:34 PM Post #2,227 of 2,420
Saw in the Penon thread that a couple of people had their TSMR-X order marked as shipped, but weren't given a tracking number. Mine was also marked as shipped yesterday without tracking. I know a few emailed them to check on this - has anyone who emailed them heard back from the about the situation? Figure I might as well ask here rather than add to their email backlog for now.

I've read reports of people in the past who have had orders left on "Processing" only to get a package through their letterbox, so I assumed something similar is going to happen in this instance.
Dropped them an email early yesterday but have yet to hear back from them. Patience i guess!

Feb 22, 2024 at 1:14 AM Post #2,228 of 2,420

I found that frustrating as well. I ordered the TSMR-X on the first day of launch and also had no tracking information sent. It arrived within a week to NY.

Feb 22, 2024 at 3:17 AM Post #2,229 of 2,420
Dropped them an email early yesterday but have yet to hear back from them. Patience i guess!
Although I didn't contact them, they just sent me an email with a tracking number and the tracking shows that the package has been in transit for a few days now and is already flying over to my country, so I imagine it'll be here within less than a week. So hopefully yours is the same :)

Feb 22, 2024 at 3:38 AM Post #2,230 of 2,420
Although I didn't contact them, they just sent me an email with a tracking number and the tracking shows that the package has been in transit for a few days now and is already flying over to my country, so I imagine it'll be here within less than a week. So hopefully yours is the same :)
I remember I got Fan2 from them. They didnt send tracking code initially but they responded after I mailed. They sent the product rather quickly. Guess the holidays this time around must be reason for delay

Feb 22, 2024 at 5:09 AM Post #2,231 of 2,420
I'm still waiting for XINHS cables, a KZ Trio, Tips, ordered quite a while ago......the CNY......it STOPs everthing. But if it makes the Chinese happy then we can't really complain....we know what to expect. My Rotation at the moment is the Penon 10th Anniversary, the Tansio Mirai 10th X and the ISN Neo 3. Happy making 😍. The Penon 10th is my perfect IEM, just perfectly musical, liquid EST highs, just the right quality bass...amazed every time they go in my ears. The TSM 10, not far behind. I am a cableist by religion, but harm nobody as such, I'm happy with cheaper XINHS cables and give the rest of the money to charities.

Feb 22, 2024 at 6:21 AM Post #2,232 of 2,420
I'm still waiting for XINHS cables, a KZ Trio, Tips, ordered quite a while ago......the CNY......it STOPs everthing. But if it makes the Chinese happy then we can't really complain....we know what to expect. My Rotation at the moment is the Penon 10th Anniversary, the Tansio Mirai 10th X and the ISN Neo 3. Happy making 😍. The Penon 10th is my perfect IEM, just perfectly musical, liquid EST highs, just the right quality bass...amazed every time they go in my ears. The TSM 10, not far behind. I am a cableist by religion, but harm nobody as such, I'm happy with cheaper XINHS cables and give the rest of the money to charities.
Glad to hear you hold the TSMR-X in such high esteem! Are you able to give a little more info about the TSMR-X in comparison with the Penon 10 AE? I think I made the right purchase for me - I really like tuning switches and saved a bit of money vs the 10AE - but always good to hear how it stacks up against other killer sets in a similar price range. :)

I think my next purchase after this will be for the ZiiGaat Doscinco. The way I see it, TSMR-X for details, Quattro for gorgeous mids, Doscinco for bass, and may or may not keep my Canon II depending on how it stacks up against the above. Using EQ to make any changes beyond the above, I'm hoping that should be enough to keep me happy for a long time!

Feb 22, 2024 at 10:04 PM Post #2,233 of 2,420
Having lived with the X for a few weeks now I have to say I absolutely love it's addictive signature. Playback of my library which ranges from rock n roll through progressive rock into classic rock, funk, hip hop, country, synth rock it's just phenomenal! Especially with Live albums with Orchestras like Elbow, Peter Gabriel, Gary Numan, foreigner and New Model Army. The depth and width of the staging is just staggering.

Feb 23, 2024 at 3:49 AM Post #2,234 of 2,420
Having lived with the X for a few weeks now I have to say I absolutely love it's addictive signature. Playback of my library which ranges from rock n roll through progressive rock into classic rock, funk, hip hop, country, synth rock it's just phenomenal! Especially with Live albums with Orchestras like Elbow, Peter Gabriel, Gary Numan, foreigner and New Model Army. The depth and width of the staging is just staggering.
100% Spot On. Staging is something else. 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back