Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
Jan 12, 2019 at 12:27 AM Post #16 of 2,416
finally I'm so happy to have a place to talk about this iem.

Today i received this iem ,

PI9wW3N.jpg

and i think it is very dynamic sound

Great! Let us know how you like this IEM and which mode settings are you favorite. :)

Jan 12, 2019 at 12:31 AM Post #17 of 2,416
I settled for a pair of Ocharaku titanium dynamic driver earphones, but this Bad Guy Good Reviews is raving about the DM6 and this one. Would I be asking too much for a noticeable improvement from my older IEM? Tansio Mirai? DM6?

Hey! Sorry I don't have the IEM you are talking about but TSMR-3 is one of the best I've heard in the sub $200 range. You can refer the reviews for a more in-depth explanation. Give it a shot. :)

Jan 12, 2019 at 12:40 AM Post #18 of 2,416
finally I'm so happy to have a place to talk about this iem.

Today i received this iem ,

PI9wW3N.jpg

and i think it is very dynamic sound
Nice I see you upgraded the cables I also bought a new cable to go with mine. I wish it came with a better cable but honestly though I'd rather them give me a semi cheap cable and put more money into the actual IEM. I can upgrade the cable can't upgrade the IEM as easily.

Jan 12, 2019 at 1:46 AM Post #19 of 2,416
For everyone wanting to buy the TSMR-3 right now, Penon has a limited time offer of a free Penon CS819 upgrade cable worth $50 along with the TSMR-3, till the stock lasts. I've been told that only a few units are left. You can place an order and avail that offer before it expires.

https://penonaudio.com/tansio-mirai-tsmr-3.html

I've personally been using that cable. Stock cable's impedance is 800mOhms whereas Penon CS819's impedance is 200mOhms. As a result you will get way better conductivity with the CS819 cable.

IMG_20190112_120815.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019 at 9:32 AM Post #20 of 2,416
For everyone wanting to buy the TSMR-3 right now, Penon has a limited time offer of a free Penon CS819 upgrade cable worth $50 along with the TSMR-3, till the stock lasts. I've been told that only a few units are left. You can place an order and avail that offer before it expires.

https://penonaudio.com/tansio-mirai-tsmr-3.html

I've personally been using that cable. Stock cable's impedance is 800mOhms whereas Penon CS819's impedance is 200mOhms. As a result you will get way better conductivity with the CS819 cable.

When did that offer start and did you have to do anything special to get them to include it? I ordered one just a few days ago do you think I will get one with my order?

Jan 12, 2019 at 11:17 AM Post #21 of 2,416
When did that offer start and did you have to do anything special to get them to include it? I ordered one just a few days ago do you think I will get one with my order?

Hey! Just write them an email and ask them if they can provide you with the free Penon CS819 cable. Since they haven't shipped your product yet , they might oblige.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2019 at 3:31 AM Post #22 of 2,416
Great! Let us know how you like this IEM and which mode settings are you favorite. :)

I'm very satisfied with this IEM

Most of all, I think it's a very dynamic sound, like UE triple fi. (TF)

but the Vocals are more out

this mean I can hear better than TF. In short, I feel like it added a vocal to the TF.

Therefore, it feels more high compatible than TF

and my favorite Switch mode is 020 mode

I think it's better balanced than other modes (003,023, etc...)

Lastly There's a message on the previous page to compare it to FLC8S

FLC8S sounds similar to the TF, but I didn't like it because the sound stage was too small.

but unlike that, it can feel more wide sound stage than FLC8S

As you can see, I want to write down the details but I couldn't ... i'm sorry for my poor English.

The last thing I want to say is that I'm sure it'll be a great choice under 200$

Oh, and comparing to DM6 seems to be meaningless because they have different personalities.

thank you

Jan 13, 2019 at 3:47 AM Post #23 of 2,416
Nice I see you upgraded the cables I also bought a new cable to go with mine. I wish it came with a better cable but honestly though I'd rather them give me a semi cheap cable and put more money into the actual IEM. I can upgrade the cable can't upgrade the IEM as easily.

I got it from Penon Audio. this cable is really good for use and listen

Which cable did you buy? I also feel pressured to invest in cables.

Jan 13, 2019 at 6:57 PM Post #27 of 2,416
Oh, and comparing to DM6 seems to be meaningless because they have different personalities.

thank you

Please describe how their sound signatures differ.
What gives them that different personality ?

Jan 14, 2019 at 12:47 AM Post #28 of 2,416
Please describe how their sound signatures differ.
What gives them that different personality ?

first, BGVP DM6's sound shape is mild V shape and TSMR-3 is W shape as far as I feel

and each sound stages are different

DM6, feels wide on both sides, but TSMR-3 feels wide up and down

This is the biggest difference.

It's best to just have both.

I'm sorry I didn't write down the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back