Take a virtual tour of CanJam @ RMAF 2011. The notes of my impressions of nearly every combination present. (Very long!)
Oct 22, 2011 at 5:05 PM Post #76 of 88
I think this is just a pipe dream but did anyone get to hear the LF with different tubes? 

From what it sounded like they were all stock.

Oct 25, 2011 at 2:40 AM Post #78 of 88
Thanks. Hope you enjoyed.

Oct 25, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #79 of 88
@MorbidToaster:  There is a LF thread that was up and about when the LF hit the streets sometime in April, if I am correct...and I believe Sachu has opined abut the qualities rendered via the LF using specific brands/makes when he brought his unit to a meet in Portland and again at Doc B's shop where we had another meet.  Most of the complimentary comments were in regards to the LF-LCD 2 pairing.

Oct 25, 2011 at 7:28 PM Post #80 of 88
Yeah from what it sounds like not too many people have impressions of stock tubes vs. others because they literally toss the stock tubes out of the box. lol

Quote:
@MorbidToaster:  There is a LF thread that was up and about when the LF hit the streets sometime in April, if I am correct...and I believe Sachu has opined abut the qualities rendered via the LF using specific brands/makes when he brought his unit to a meet in Portland and again at Doc B's shop where we had another meet.  Most of the complimentary comments were in regards to the LF-LCD 2 pairing.

Oct 29, 2011 at 10:39 AM Post #82 of 88
When both were on the Darkstar, I had a slight preference for the LCD3.

Nov 4, 2011 at 11:36 PM Post #83 of 88
Maxvla, thank you for your concise and informative reviews.  You've got me drooling for the Dark Star for sure, as the LCD-3s are just around the corner.  (By the way, RSA has a few back in stock this week if you or anyone reading this is interested...dibs on the silver one!)

Dec 9, 2011 at 3:47 AM Post #84 of 88
A really great write up, well done sir. I currently use the HD598's and your impressions on 45) Sennheiser HD598 was interesting. For some reason, it made me smile when I read that the headphones were a worthy successor of the HD650. I am not sure if I am interpreting this correctly, but you said the cans were "Better than 600/650 for sure." 
rolleyes.gif

Jul 25, 2012 at 2:31 AM Post #87 of 88
Won't be there, but have a good time. :)

Aug 16, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #88 of 88
We'll try and follow in your large foot prints...
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back