T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Jun 16, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #1,142 of 2,595
Quote:
So you guys that are enabling bass boost for these - would you say you're in the basshead camp?

Nah... not really. Only when the mood requires it. I normally set my amp on flat but on some EDMs, I prefer a mild boost on the low end and the E11 bass boost 1 is just perfect!

Quote:
So far, users interested in buying from earphoneshop.co.kr for 210,000won or about $186(US)+ Shipping includes:
leo888
ericr
oddysee
hatefulsandwich
canikickit
waynes world
fongj
Being on this list doesn't mean that you have to buy it, but just an interest check. I think earphoneshop wants at least handful of users to buy the H-200 in order for them to make the extra effort to ship internationally.

I also requested a email adress from them to which head-fiers would be able to ask questions regarding the order in English.

PM me if you are interested.

nice to see more headfier's joining the club...

Did WW give into the temptation finally?

I think i've pushed him over the edge 
biggrin.gif

Jun 16, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #1,143 of 2,595
Still hanging onto the edge by my fingernails, but they are starting to fall out...

Jun 16, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #1,145 of 2,595
I'm interested to be on that list!

So is @waynes world, I presume. :D

Edit: too late lol

Jun 16, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #1,147 of 2,595
UnityIsPower,

Do you have any further thoughts on your experience with the H200, having had some time to reflect since you've sold it?

My memory seems to be that you liked the sound, but couldn't get them to fit right.  I'm concerned about the fit myself. 

I'd be curious to get some more insight into your feeling on the sound when you were able to get them to fit okay.  How would you rank them compared to other IEMs you've heard?

Jun 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM Post #1,148 of 2,595
Jun 16, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #1,151 of 2,595
I'm guessing credit card. We Koreans don't use paypal... I'm still waiting for them to contact me back, so I will post updates within few hours.

Well, it is true that we Koreans don't use PayPal much. However as most of you know, making a PayPal account is not that hard, and the other big retailer in Korea, Zound, already accepts PayPal.

So if you guys cross your fingers hard enough, or just show demands, the guys at Earphoneshop might grant your wishes and accept PayPal. There will most likely be slight increase in expense due to PayPal fee, though.

Jun 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #1,152 of 2,595
Quote:
Well, it is true that we Koreans don't use PayPal much. However as most of you know, making a PayPal account is not that hard, and the other big retailer in Korea, Zound, already accepts PayPal.

So if you guys cross your fingers hard enough, or just show demands, the guys at Earphoneshop might grant your wishes and accept PayPal. There will most likely be slight increase in expense due to PayPal fee, though.

Oh, there is a company that accepts paypal in Korea. I just never came across one. How many buyers do you think we need for earphoneshop to accept paypal? I have about 10 on my list.

Jun 17, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #1,155 of 2,595
So far, users interested in buying from earphoneshop.co.kr for 210,000won or about $186(US)+ Shipping includes:
leo888
ericr
oddysee
hatefulsandwich
canikickit
waynes world
fongj
Being on this list doesn't mean that you have to buy it, but just an interest check. I think earphoneshop wants at least handful of users to buy the H-200 in order for them to make the extra effort to ship internationally.

I also requested a email adress from them to which head-fiers would be able to ask questions regarding the order in English.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for taking point on this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back