T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Jul 14, 2013 at 11:28 AM Post #1,817 of 2,595
Quote:
Lol, DJ Gintaras, you never fail to amuse me. :')

Jul 14, 2013 at 12:10 PM Post #1,819 of 2,595
lovely music, both Aretha Franklin and Sting (Police) are in my collection among long time favorites, been to the concerts of Sting three times, his Symphonities Tour was amazing.

But right now i listen to Immaculate... guess who? right, another legend from Australia ... How Deep Is Your Love... for them? mine is big :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXa2duvMXeg&sns=em

Jul 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #1,820 of 2,595
Quote:
lovely music, both Aretha Franklin and Sting (Police) are in my collection among long time favorites, been to the concerts of Sting three times, his Symphonities Tour was amazing.

But right now i listen to Immaculate... guess who? right, another legend from Australia ... How Deep Is Your Love... for them? mine is big :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXa2duvMXeg&sns=em

Oh when you said immaculate I thought you were referring to one of Madonnas albums :wink:.

Jul 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM Post #1,821 of 2,595
Lee, lol... Madonna is good but not nearly, i respect her talent but not more than that :)

Her best album for me personally is OST album from movie Dick Tracey... Vogue, Something to Remeber and Hunky Punky tracks... listen to it and you will see what i mean.

Jul 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM Post #1,822 of 2,595
Quote:
Lee, lol... Madonna is good but not nearly, i respect her talent but not more than that :)

Her best album for me personally is OST album from movie Dick Tracey... Vogue, Something to Remeber and Hunky Punky tracks... listen to it and you will see what i mean.

I have all her albums. Basically whatever I like from her is on a playlist on my AK120. Her vinyl recording are really something else.

Jul 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #1,823 of 2,595
Lee, Madonna is great performer just not top of my list, i love her Dick Tracey soundtrack (available on CD and digit media) and albums Ray Of Light and Confessions on the dance floor, she is amazing performer too. i also have a few her CDs including the ones i told about and Full album collection ripped from CDs.

Jul 14, 2013 at 3:04 PM Post #1,824 of 2,595
This is how I feel about Madonna - and some other things... 
biggrin.gif

If you get a chance - buy or download "Fear : The Record"

Jul 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #1,825 of 2,595
Ivabign, my attitude to music is very simple, there is great music and performance and there is bad... i do not care for genre or type of music, all i care is harmonic, talent implementation and inspiration, for this reason i listen to all tunes that i find nice ranging from folk ethno and going to classical masterpieces and trash metal, rap, disco, else...

And Madonna is great musical talent in my semi edicated humble opinion... believe me pal music is divided only in two parts, good music and the rest.

Jul 14, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #1,826 of 2,595
Sometimes a smiley doesn't quite cut it... That was done tongue-in-cheek. Now Fear is a acquired taste, but no less valid than any of the genres you mentioned above. The lyrics (as in some rap) come from the street and are representative of a time (80's) where we were just starting on the road to the corporate music wasteland we have arrived.

Jul 14, 2013 at 4:21 PM Post #1,827 of 2,595
Ivabign, relax, smiley is enough... if you mean it.

and this how i feel right now .... i hope you know Motorhead ...

all i can is recommend you a few tracks which might help you to appreciate her talent. i am not a Madonna fan but my hat is off for her talent. 

it never hurts to keep one's mind open and appreciate someone else's talent.

Jul 14, 2013 at 4:26 PM Post #1,828 of 2,595
now boys and boys, here is one more Madonna song called Vogue, stunning actually, i love it.

and a nice Flamenco guitar from Belorussian Russian guitarist Dedjulja :-D

with this we wrap it up for today and wish you a good start into a new week, take care and be well

Jul 14, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #1,829 of 2,595
I'm just stalking this thread soaking up all this music. Most are definitely going on my playlist once my X3 comes.

*pulls out notepad*

Keep'em coming!

Jul 14, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #1,830 of 2,595
LEMMY!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back