T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid Discussion Thread.
Jun 27, 2014 at 3:58 AM Post #61 of 1,424
@H20
That sounds promising.

Well anyway, I didn't mean to insult you, since you do by far have the most experience. I'm just a little weary of people claiming to find something that excels so clearly, especially at low prices, and considering their last release really wasn't too long ago.

I'm not insulted mate, takes a bit more than that.

What I haven't told everyone is there's a number of well known reviewers receiving samples of Alton200 very soon, such as ClieOS, d marc0, Brooko, Ostewart, DigitalFreak, they'll all have an opinion to set the course of motion. What distracts me is my job was to introduce the product, nothing more, then I get caught up in questions and become the 'hype driver.' Any hint of me being the driving force I'll feel obligated to back away knowing those reviews are coming. 

Anyway, good luck with it guys.

Jun 27, 2014 at 6:51 AM Post #62 of 1,424
Many thanks Luke for giving me a plug.  I certainly didn't expect the contact from Sunggoo (he PM'd me a couple of days ago) - and I'm definitely looking forward to reviewing them.  Thanks also for your initial reviews here.  I'm looking forward to hearing the Altons based on your description.

Definitely like the look of the smaller build.

Jun 27, 2014 at 1:04 PM Post #67 of 1,424
  I Jumped onto the Ostrys hype train because of him. Turned out to be my best IEM yet. He has a reputation to keep here in Headfi so I doubt he'd go around recommending phones that are not worth recommending. If its $100 and performs better than dn1k thats already awesome considering its a 3 way hybrid at this low price. If anyone should be leading the hype train IMO it should be uncle H20 
smily_headphones1.gif

Yes, damn that H20 for forcing me to get the Ostrys!
biggrin.gif
  And the H200's!
biggrin.gif
And the Colorfly C3!
biggrin.gif
And the C&C BH amp!
biggrin.gif
What else???

Damn that H20!
beerchug.gif

Jun 27, 2014 at 1:31 PM Post #68 of 1,424
The hype train can be overwhelming.  Often waiting for a consensus of opinion from those who own many earphones (and are subsequently at least mildly jaded) results in a more honest synopsis of the good the bad and the ugly.

A trend I'm liking with these new T-Peos and Astrotec's latest offering is the falling prices of hybrids.

Jun 28, 2014 at 8:37 AM Post #69 of 1,424
  Many thanks Luke for giving me a plug.  I certainly didn't expect the contact from Sunggoo (he PM'd me a couple of days ago) - and I'm definitely looking forward to reviewing them.  Thanks also for your initial reviews here.  I'm looking forward to hearing the Altons based on your description.

Definitely like the look of the smaller build.

No worries Brooko, I hope you enjoy them. 
I've been absolutely flat-out recently. We all look forward to your opinion and the other reviewers. 
beerchug.gif

Jun 29, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #72 of 1,424
Just received notification that the review unit has been shipped to me. Will let you guys know as soon as it arrives. Impressions coming soon.

Jun 29, 2014 at 3:20 AM Post #75 of 1,424
Coming week is a treat to our eyes and ears next, if the sound bar(overall that pertains to sound) raises up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back