Symphonium Titan - Impressions and reviews
Apr 2, 2024 at 5:16 AM Post #106 of 437
Naturally the standard caveats apply

Don't read too deeply into it - graphs aren't everything and mic setups are not equal to others etc etc....

Ok boring part over, the graph looks dope ^^

We have a new set of tips that we are shipping with the Titan as well as our house tips in blue.
This measurement was taken with the new tips which are slightly wider bore than our house tips.

Those are the House Tips we ordered in blue to color match :D
We are really going full-on with the blue-theme on this IEM
would be interested if you guys release red tips for Crimson and Meteor too

I’m sitting here enjoying Meteor with a good amp at the moment. The treble extension makes this one sounds very interesting. Good luck with the launch of Titan. Would be very eager to hear more impressions from Canjam.

Apr 2, 2024 at 8:24 AM Post #107 of 437
Titan_Graph_1200_final.png

Here ya go :beerchug:
Ohhhhh baby, that upper mid range relative to the bass sure looks interesting- that peak at 5k was basically the only thing that stood out to me but after about 2 minutes of brain burn, it blended in.

Were you guys trying to avoid a V-shaped tuning when it comes to the treble? It looks more subdued than all of the other models you guys have. I’m just curious

Apr 2, 2024 at 3:46 PM Post #108 of 437
Ohhhhh baby, that upper mid range relative to the bass sure looks interesting- that peak at 5k was basically the only thing that stood out to me but after about 2 minutes of brain burn, it blended in.

Were you guys trying to avoid a V-shaped tuning when it comes to the treble? It looks more subdued than all of the other models you guys have. I’m just curious
I know you tried it at canjam so not ideal conditions but what did you think of the titan vs your monarch regarding technicalities?

I am thinking of getting my first kilo buck iem and ever since the meteor I've been very interested in symphonium products :)

Apr 2, 2024 at 4:31 PM Post #109 of 437
I know you tried it at canjam so not ideal conditions but what did you think of the titan vs your monarch regarding technicalities?

I am thinking of getting my first kilo buck iem and ever since the meteor I've been very interested in symphonium products :)
Man, that is so tough for me to remember, I can't lie, brother. I'd rather not give out any misinformation. All I know is that they lean more towards the musical side rather than analytical. My pair of Monarchs aren't the best when it comes to techs because of the QC tuning going on there, but I do know that the Crimsons that I just reviewed have some of the best techs of any IEM I've ever heard without sounding dry and boring.

My Monarchs have a decently wide and deep stage, tilting a bit warm with a sub bass emphasis, and silky smooth treble. If Techs were you're #1 priority, I'd rec the Crimsons hard. They're a fantastic IEM.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024 at 4:51 PM Post #110 of 437
Man, that is so tough for me to remember, I can't lie, brother. I'd rather not give out any misinformation. All I know is that they lean more towards the musical side rather than analytical. My pair of Monarchs aren't the best when it comes to techs because of the QC tuning going on there, but I do know that the Crimsons that I just reviewed have some of the best techs of any IEM I've ever heard without sounding dry and boring.

My Monarchs have a decently wide and deep stage, tilting a bit warm with a sub bass emphasis, and silky smooth treble. If Techs were you're #1 priority, I'd rec the Crimsons hard. They're a fantastic IEM.
Thanks for the quick response, man! Musicality is definitely a priority for me, I am just curious to see how these compare to others in the price bracket. I'll wait and see some reviews in the coming weeks to see what other people think... And maybe ask more questions once you get your set haha

Apr 2, 2024 at 4:57 PM Post #111 of 437
Comparing Symphonium's 4195 Graph of Titan vs their 4195 graph of Crimson (normalized at 500 Hz) looks crazy, hope to try Titan someday! The bass profile looks exciting hah.
1712091252301.png

For those curious about how Titan measures against the Nightjar Acoustics Singularity (I traced the Singularity graph from the product website) normalized at 500 Hz, here it is. Looks like if you wanted more treble out of Singularity and don't mind the extra subbass, Titan is up your alley.
1712091343487.png

Apr 2, 2024 at 5:14 PM Post #112 of 437
Thanks for the quick response, man! Musicality is definitely a priority for me, I am just curious to see how these compare to others in the price bracket. I'll wait and see some reviews in the coming weeks to see what other people think... And maybe ask more questions once you get your set haha
From memory of their sound and the graphs that @tamtrum just posted, it's going to be very difficult comparing them to other IEMs in the price bracket lol I own the Maestro Mini and I've heard the Scarlet Mini and the Singularity (The big bass boys around the same price) and imo the Titan just sounds different. I think it comes down to the fact that it's an 8mm DD rather than a 10. There just seemed to be a lot more texture and tactility in the sub bass specifically.

Apr 2, 2024 at 5:18 PM Post #113 of 437

Here ya go :beerchug:
Ahhh…….****!:anguished: , I was hoping it’d measure terribly

That looks absolutely spot on perfect, bugger…..I’ve just bought the meteor last week and love it, but more bass?, Hell…..yes please.

Guess I’ll be ordering when it goes live, I’ll be living on supernoodles for the next month.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024 at 5:18 PM Post #114 of 437
From memory of their sound and the graphs that @tamtrum just posted, it's going to be very difficult comparing them to other IEMs in the price bracket lol I own the Maestro Mini and I've heard the Scarlet Mini and the Singularity (The big bass boys around the same price) and imo the Titan just sounds different. I think it comes down to the fact that it's an 8mm DD rather than a 10. There just seemed to be a lot more texture and tactility in the sub bass specifically.
Symphonium BA woofer implementation is pretty cool, especially on Crimson. To my ears, it’s not “BA bass” or “DD-like bass”. It’s just right bass. I’m sending that IEM out to the next reviewer today with great sadness 😂

Looking forward for your further impressions of the DD woofer in Titan.

Apr 2, 2024 at 5:27 PM Post #115 of 437
Symphonium BA woofer implementation is pretty cool, especially on Crimson. To my ears, it’s not “BA bass” or “DD-like bass”. It’s just right bass. I’m sending that IEM out to the next reviewer today with great sadness 😂

Looking forward for your further impressions of the DD woofer in Titan.
I agree - The Crimson has great bass, it's up there with the best BA bass I've heard for sure. And I think it stacks up against DDs in texture, but I still think it's a touch softer than what a DD can produce.

I too have great sadness having to let this set go back to the boys at Symphonium... I have genuinely fallen in love with this set over the last few weeks.

Apr 2, 2024 at 5:49 PM Post #116 of 437
Graphs are nice to look at, but I don't make my purchase decisions based on graphs.

My own ears will always be the main determining factor whether or not an IEM or headphone sounds good. My ears told me at CJ NYC that the Titan sounded amazing.

Is there going to be any preorder/early bird specials with the Titan? I know Crimson had a launch edition or something like that. Wondering if Titan will too...

Apr 2, 2024 at 6:08 PM Post #117 of 437
Graphs are nice to look at, but I don't make my purchase decisions based on graphs.

My own ears will always be the main determining factor whether or not an IEM or headphone sounds good. My ears told me at CJ NYC that the Titan sounded amazing.

Is there going to be any preorder/early bird specials with the Titan? I know Crimson had a launch edition or something like that. Wondering if Titan will too...
I emailed them a few days ago to get info on the purchase/preorder, but they couldn't share much at the time. They just said they're still on schedule to launch at CJ SG and that they were only offering it with a 4w cable so no 8w upgrade option like they had with the Crimson.

..but maybe @ZeroChad can give us the deets :)

Apr 3, 2024 at 5:40 AM Post #118 of 437

I emailed them a few days ago to get info on the purchase/preorder, but they couldn't share much at the time. They just said they're still on schedule to launch at CJ SG and that they were only offering it with a 4w cable so no 8w upgrade option like they had with the Crimson.

..but maybe @ZeroChad can give us the deets :)

Hey :D
Unfortunately no further updates from that point either.
I've been trying to keep this on the lowdown (wanted to give y'all a surprise!) but we are coming out with a new packaging for the Titan.
As a result we are waiting on a few final packaging items to come in prior to launch.

We will only hold pre-orders if we can make the deadline and ship out prior to Canjam SG, in order to keep it fair for those pre-ordering vs those buying at Canjam SG

Last edited:
Symphonium Audio Proudly Designed and Manufactured in Singapore. Stay updated on Symphonium Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/symphoniumaudio https://twitter.com/SymphoniumAudio https://www.instagram.com/symphoniumaudio/ https://www.symphoniumaudio.com/ info@symphoniumaudio.com
Apr 3, 2024 at 6:37 AM Post #119 of 437
So hyped! I'd really like to test these – but i'm not aware of a place in germany to do so. And blindbuying would unfortunately be quite the gamble for me, as I have not heard the meteor or crimson. Shame! I really like the look and presentation of the IEMs, and the formfactor looks very suitable to my ears.

Apr 3, 2024 at 9:56 AM Post #120 of 437
Hey :D
Unfortunately no further updates from that point either.
I've been trying to keep this on the lowdown (wanted to give y'all a surprise!) but we are coming out with a new packaging for the Titan.
As a result we are waiting on a few final packaging items to come in prior to launch.

We will only hold pre-orders if we can make the deadline and ship out prior to Canjam SG, in order to keep it fair for those pre-ordering vs those buying at Canjam SG
I wish other brands/manufacturers (won’t name who but 1 of them is also in Singapore) did the same thing as Symphonium, rather than take as many preorders as possible and make customers wait months for their order to ship because they don’t have the ability to produce those orders in a timely manner, shipping the few units they do have to retailers instead.

Sorry for the mini rant. Hope the launch goes smoothly. 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back