Symphones Magnum upgrade for Grado SR325 and Alessandro MS2
Oct 12, 2009 at 4:44 PM Post #136 of 2,336
Quote:

Originally Posted by les_garten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You would think he could come up with a better story than this?

I think his explanation is pretty clear. Will try to give him a shout later today to see how things are going. I'm not waiting on a pair myself, but am looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing impressions.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2009 at 5:32 PM Post #137 of 2,336
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think his explanation is pretty clear. Will try to give him a shout later today to see how things are going. I'm not waiting on a pair myself, but am looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing impressions.
smily_headphones1.gif

If it is only burn in, then they must be shipping today?

Oct 12, 2009 at 6:23 PM Post #138 of 2,336
It's Thanksgiving Day up here in Canada. The post office will not be open until tomorrow.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #139 of 2,336
Quote:

Originally Posted by sampson_smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's Thanksgiving Day up here in Canada. The post office will not be open until tomorrow.
smily_headphones1.gif

Another 24 hours of burn In...

Oct 12, 2009 at 8:32 PM Post #142 of 2,336
We plan to ship a majority of head-fi orders this week. Thank-you to everyone for their patience.

The burn-in is an attempt to slowly work-in the new driver coating- vital to the final performance. We burn-in each pair, one at a time; measure, listen, then repeat if necessary. This is not a production-line product, each pair is a one at a time handmade item.

Rhydon

Oct 17, 2009 at 12:15 PM Post #147 of 2,336
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duckman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got my shipping confirmation. There's movement at the station!

Same here. Should be interesting to hear these things when they arrive.
atsmile.gif

Oct 22, 2009 at 9:53 AM Post #149 of 2,336
I went to the Canada post website and entered the tracking number sent to me. What I got back was 'An order has been electronically submitted', but no other tracking status. I can't therefore say when I'll be getting mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back