Swans M200MKIII on PC
Oct 16, 2012 at 7:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

wodiesan

New Head-Fier
Hi all. I just had a question about setting up a pair of Swans I have incoming tomorrow. I bought a Omega Claro Halo recently, and I also own a pair of Sennheiser Hd598, and an Astro Mixamp 5.8

Once the Swans arrive, how should I set everything up? Should I keep the Sennheisers plugged into the Mixamp, or should I leave that with the Astro A40s for another computer? And is there a way to set it up so I don't need to fiddle with the cords to switch from Swans to Sennheisers?

I'll post pics of everything when it's fully set up in the next few days.

Oct 16, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #2 of 2
i dont have setup advice, i have however owned a pair of swans m200mkiii and mkii  ... If this is your first set, get ready for excellence. These are a joy to listen to. BEAUTIFUL sound! In my opinion the speakers need to be spaced out a ways, i had mine about four feet apart and facing forward, about ear level. man i miss those, just bought some audio engine a2 sets and although I am impressed with the clarity and a variety of other aspects of this set, the swans just make a beautiful sound that i havent found anywhere else. If you cant tell i loved those speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back