Swan H2 owners feedback
Jan 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

vlenbo

Headphoneus Supremus
I own a pair of H2s and they are awesome for the price. However, I do not know if the SQ I'm hearing from these tiny speakers, so if owners of the H2 micro speakers can shed some light in this situation, it would be grateful. I used them and let them burn in for a while, and have at least 20 hours of burn in. At first the mids sounded a bit harsh, but after burn-in, they were smoothened out. This is where it gets perplexing for me. From what I've read online, these speakers are revered for their clarity despite their miniscule appearance. However, despite what was said in areas I lurked, there were some differences from my pair. They do have clarity in the mids and highs, but do not have the crispiness I desired. My CyberAcoustics 3602 has better clarity and crispy quality in their midrange than these h2 micro monitors. The lows were better on the h2s as it is not boomy and pretty tight from my standards. The highs are better on the h2s than the 3602s, but the midrange gets to me. H2 micro monitors have a smoother midrange than the 3602s, and less crispy vocals and instruments than the 3602s. The 3602s however, sound a bit harsher, rougher on the midrange. In addition, the instruments sound thicker on the H2s (Which I love actually) than the 3602s, which are thin and a bit vapid. I ask, am I hearing the H2's sound frequency right? Or did I recieve a lemon?

Also, I do not know if it is just me, but the right speaker contains an adequate crisp midrange than the left speaker, which I find peculiar as they should be equivalent in volume and quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back