survey...whats ur headphone sys?
Jan 5, 2002 at 12:14 AM Post #61 of 109
AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

All this talk about testosterone and "red hot babe" makes me want to plop down a dose of Prozac!!
mad.gif
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 5, 2002 at 12:14 AM Post #62 of 109
chych - What??? He sold your SNES? How could he do such a thing? What a mean person.

Hey now, please don't cause any discomfort with slander for Tracy, she didn't do anything! =\ (even if it doesn't bother you Lynn, my comment still stands.)

Braver - hehe, it's not everyday I run into asian girls as stunning as tracylynn. =)

--------------------------------------------------------

** :: ummm, what's with all the empty wallets on the floor??? And I thought I got lucky when I first saw the pile. :: **

"Can I have my monies back? But I'm still keeping the old inventory"

With all these systems listed, how much do you think the combined total value would be? Enough to build a head-fi.org showcase vehicle like headrooms?

Jan 5, 2002 at 12:42 AM Post #63 of 109
Quote:

Originally posted by Nezer
Does anyone else smell testosterone in here?

I thougth it smelled like bellybutton for some reason.

Jan 5, 2002 at 2:43 AM Post #64 of 109
Quote:

Originally posted by Braver
LOL, we get ONE good looking (no doubt about that
wink.gif
) girl in here and everybody's drooling over their keyboards
biggrin.gif
guys, we got to get out more!

This is standard procedure in online forums...
rolleyes.gif

Jan 5, 2002 at 4:15 AM Post #67 of 109
Quote:

Originally posted by tracylynn
www.geocities.com/maxfli_cdn

if it works?, my website.. has some pix for my audio gear

-eyecandy

See, she's actually *encouraging* this behavior!! I think either she is flattered or she enjoys torturing us.

Jan 5, 2002 at 4:38 AM Post #69 of 109
Thanks tracy
smily_headphones1.gif

Those are the mighty old reference ER-4S, the ER-6 are a little larger and have a two flanged translucent eartip, I believe. Oh, the eartip is white, mine happens to have gained a beautiful disgusting shade of yellow... (no, not earwax, yellow dial soap - don't use that to clean them).

And that is a straightwire mini->RCA cable I got from Headroom. You could do better, Headroom has a Kimber version with silver wires and many other places sell better ones... but this one was $20 or so. I'm going to be replacing it soon with a DIY though...

Jan 5, 2002 at 4:42 AM Post #70 of 109
8.jpg

my ipod killer!!!!

Quote:

Those are the mighty old reference ER-4S, the ER-6 are a little larger and have a two flanged translucent eartip, I believe. Oh, the eartip is white, mine happens to have gained a beautiful disgusting shade of yellow... (no, not earwax, yellow dial soap - don't use that to clean them).

whoa! kewl.. rite now i cant afford a $270 headphone .its too dayam expensive... im sticking to my cheapo $30 koss ksc-35

headphone rules

-eyecandy head-fier

Jan 5, 2002 at 7:00 AM Post #73 of 109
Sony C333ES->BCrump's Orpheus IC->Melos SHA-1->HD580 (hoping to change that soon)

pics coming after I get back from Cleveland funeral...

What the heck? was my post on topic?
biggrin.gif

Jan 5, 2002 at 7:12 AM Post #75 of 109
geez, the way your geocities site keeps getting "slutdotted" (heh) i was expecting shots of you wearing nothing but a bikini and your v700s.
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back