Supermono, date?
Jul 30, 2004 at 5:48 PM Post #2 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by ampgalore
Anyone has an estimate on when supermono will be introduced? who's handling the sales now? Xin himself?

The first beta version should be ready within a week, and the projected -for sale- date is about a month or so away, provided the beta testing goes successfully ..

Jul 30, 2004 at 5:51 PM Post #3 of 34
The clock is ticking...

So who's going to do a comparison betwee the Superdual and the SR-71?
biggrin.gif

You Raaj?
wink.gif

Jul 30, 2004 at 5:55 PM Post #4 of 34
Quote:

The clock is ticking...

So who's going to do a comparison betwee the Superdual and the SR-71?
biggrin.gif

You Raaj?
wink.gif

I guess you meant Supermono and SR-71..
smily_headphones1.gif

If so, I wish I could do the comparo.. I am talking to Xin to let me test the beta and the prototype models.

Aug 2, 2004 at 11:00 PM Post #6 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by raaj
The first beta version should be ready within a week, and the projected -for sale- date is about a month or so away, provided the beta testing goes successfully ..

Xin has finished the 2nd beta version for Supermono. This one is in black with a very nice Aluminum knob and neat layout for those feature switches. Silver color's also available.

It's said that Supermono will not be available before 10/1 in US. Bad news to us.

http://www.fixup.net/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=257

Aug 2, 2004 at 11:45 PM Post #7 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by goto2003
It's said that Supermono will not be available before 10/1 in US. Bad news to us.

Perhaps good things will come to those who wait.
wink.gif

Aug 3, 2004 at 12:10 AM Post #9 of 34
Quote:

Why does it say that the supermono will be available to those outside the U.S. earlier than to those inside the U.S.?
basshead.gif

It's not FAIR!
eek.gif

Maybe Xin wanna use China as a test market for Supermono?

Aug 3, 2004 at 12:24 AM Post #10 of 34
I'm quite excited about this amp. From what Xin has cookin' this thing should destroy any of his previous models. I would be VERY keen on doing a nice comparison between this, the new Gilmore Lite, the SR-71 and a really well built PPA. For good measure I'll throw in the RA-1 and any other smallish amp. I know the PPA when maxed out is really a home unit, but still, fun to have a go.

Aug 3, 2004 at 1:51 AM Post #11 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth
I'm quite excited about this amp. From what Xin has cookin' this thing should destroy any of his previous models. I would be VERY keen on doing a nice comparison between this, the new Gilmore Lite, the SR-71 and a really well built PPA. For good measure I'll throw in the RA-1 and any other smallish amp. I know the PPA when maxed out is really a home unit, but still, fun to have a go.

Thank you for the information. I can't wait to see what's coming out after the comparision, a new king of the portable world? Bad thing is that my Superdual seems to be beaten to hell
frown.gif
in no time.

Aug 3, 2004 at 2:06 AM Post #12 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zanth

Zanth - who produces the Gilmore Lite?

Aug 3, 2004 at 2:11 AM Post #14 of 34
Aug 3, 2004 at 2:11 AM Post #15 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by goto2003
Thank you for the information. I can't wait to see what's coming out after the comparision, a new king of the portable world? Bad thing is that my Superdual seems to be beaten to hell
frown.gif
in no time.

I saw this coming.. and passed the SD onto some eager soul..
biggrin.gif
Now, I hope my SR-71 doesn't get beaten to hell anytime soon..
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back