Superlux 668b & Asus Xonar DGX
Nov 17, 2013 at 2:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Scythe713

New Head-Fier
i read a lot of reviews that said this is a good starter set so i went ahead and got both. I like them, they are decent and affordable. I only use them for my pc, But i would like to know if there are any settings i should change to optimize the sound?  Im also getting an echo. Im not that knowledgeable when it comes to audio and PC settings. Any settings i should change either in windows itself or on the Xonar DGX Audio Center app? there are just too many settings, i dont know what to change.

Also, is there any way to plug in my speakers and headphones to the Xonar? So i could use both without unplugging them

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:23 AM Post #2 of 3
  I read a lot of reviews that said this is a good starter set so I went ahead and got both. I like them, they are decent and affordable. I only use them for my PC, But I would like to know if there are any settings i should change to optimize the sound?  I'm also getting an echo. I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to audio and PC settings. Any settings I should change either in windows itself or on the Xonar DGX Audio Center app? there are just too many settings, I don't know what to change.
Also, is there any way to plug in my speakers and headphones to the Xonar? So i could use both without unplugging them

Did you disable the motherboard's on-board audio? in the BIOS.
Try using the third party software/drivers "Unified Xonar Drivers".
Try both the mid and high gain, with the HD668B, see which sounds better to you.

You can plug the headphones into the computer case's front panel headphone jack and still be able to use all the DGX's headphone features.
While leaving the speakers plugged into the back panel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back