Superfi eb and Image x10
Oct 12, 2008 at 12:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Mr_Junesequa

500+ Head-Fier
Hi all

I am contemplating purchasing some new headphones primarily for use on public transport and in noisy areas.

I am currently looking at the superfi eb
&
Image x10

Has anyone listened to both of these?

Oct 12, 2008 at 1:05 PM Post #2 of 10
Image X10s all the way. I have not heard both but based on what has been said about the Super.fi 5 EBs you probably want to steer clear of those.

Also the isolation with the EBs is said to be worse than most normal in-ears. The Images isolate well. Based on what people around here have said you should only get the EBs if you want overpowering bass.

Oct 12, 2008 at 1:06 PM Post #3 of 10
Off-topic but why get another one when you have the m5?
As in, can't you use them for public and noisy areas?

Oct 13, 2008 at 11:00 AM Post #4 of 10
not really , atrio do not isolate well at all.

they are the best iems ever though...just not on a bus

Oct 13, 2008 at 12:32 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by scytheavatar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you want lots and lots of isolation you can consider the Sleek SA6 too. Most will agree that it's a better deal than the X10.

For isolation, the sleeks top the SE530's and UE Triplefi's in my experience. Aswellas their many other adorning features, they do provide (for my ears at least), awesome isolation! On that merit, they get my vote, though I assume you're loking for a more bottom ended phone?

Oct 14, 2008 at 2:02 PM Post #9 of 10
the sound is less enjoyable in a noisy environment. Its more that Im looking for a secondary iem which passive noise cancels and isolates for use in those situations.

scratch the super.fi eb

Im running from a fuze and predator if that makes any difference. what about and re1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back