Suggestion pleasee..Takstar pro 80 or Sennheiser HD 449 or any suggestion?
Jan 9, 2014 at 12:24 PM Post #16 of 17
After reading the above members comments I went ahead and tried Trakstar Pro 80 out of curiosity. I could pick them up in Australia for $69, when they arrived I was overly impressed with the packaging. You get an awesome carry case, / storage box, a soft pouch, manual, and 3.5 to 6.3 adapter. Not only that, the sound these headphones put out is very very good, I was absolutely dumb fonded when I heard them through my Studio V. They're clear, detailed, bass is solid, treble extended. I've never heard of such excellent value in my entire time on Head-fi.

Highly recommend people give them a try because what the above members have said is true and if it wasn't for checking dleblanc343 profile and seeing some of the gear he owned I probably wouldn't of gone ahead, it was his post that made me even more curious and have some faith in the purchase but I didn't expect this much sound quality. If you can get the Trakstar Pro 80 without a doubt try them, they're giving my Yamaha MT220 studio monitors a good run in most areas. Highly highly recommend.

I swear it's that good! It's a no brainer really.

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back