Suggest me something new...
Jan 28, 2011 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

kitkat12012

100+ Head-Fier
I like bassy phones.  I currently have the turbines and have an eterna and a vb coming in the mail.  I also have a few bassy phones in mind I'm interested in buying like the hje900, meelec m11, ie6/ie8, atrios, etc..

But now I'm thinking I wanna experience "the other side of the spectrum", if you will.  Not really the other side but what I mean is, I want a sound experience other than bassy.  But I don't really know what to go for

flat, clear and detailed, analytical, emphasized highs, emphasized mids...  there's just too much to choose from, not really sure what to go for next.  so, suggest me something new, something other than bassy that I might like, something that I might find interesting, something that's not too boring

budget wise, let's say less than $100 since I don't really want to spend too much on something I'm not sure I'm gonna like

genre preferences, I listen mostly to rap, hip-hop, r&b which sounds great with bassy.  but I also listen to a bit rock, alternative, metal so I guess these three genres would be a good start

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back