Subguy812 Review Hub
Jun 13, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #47 of 70
Last edited:
Jun 14, 2019 at 5:46 AM Post #48 of 70
Last edited:
Sep 28, 2019 at 6:51 PM Post #49 of 70
I've noticed in your sig you seem to have kept most of your IEMs except for the VE8 and the U12t. Just interested as to why that might be? (Not trying to stir up anything - I'm looking into the FIBAE 6 and you seem to have the most experience of Piotr's product line, and I dug into your reviews and wondered if there was a reason)

Sep 29, 2019 at 8:35 AM Post #50 of 70
I've noticed in your sig you seem to have kept most of your IEMs except for the VE8 and the U12t. Just interested as to why that might be? (Not trying to stir up anything - I'm looking into the FIBAE 6 and you seem to have the most experience of Piotr's product line, and I dug into your reviews and wondered if there was a reason)

If you look through my profile you will see I have either sold or given away many more than I have kept. The VE8 was a loaner and I just played out the U12t and it was time for a change. It has been a lot of fun to hear the progression in CA's FIBAE line. The progression is not really about one upp'ing the previous one, it is more about a progression in signature. Each of the FIBAE's is distinctly different. I find myself pulling out the F6 alot. It is a very fun engaging signature, especially for rock and EDM. I do listen to a lot of jazz as well and find it is really enjoyable for that. I cycle mostly between the F4 and F6 in the CA line.

Sep 29, 2019 at 9:00 AM Post #51 of 70
Thanks for the reply. Quite the collection you’ve passed through!
I appreciated your review of the F6 - I love the U18t but want a more laid back/fun alternative. I loved the EE Legend X at CanJam London but the lack of availability (would have to wait for stock and then uncertainty over the ultimate import fees made me think twice) so I went for the U18t. However, it looks like the F6 gets a large chunk of the way to emulating the fun, bassy response of the LX and is much more convenient. Plus I want to try a CIEM for the first time, and Piotr also offers the ability to create custom tips for the U18t :)

Sep 29, 2019 at 9:13 AM Post #52 of 70
Thanks for the reply. Quite the collection you’ve passed through!
I appreciated your review of the F6 - I love the U18t but want a more laid back/fun alternative. I loved the EE Legend X at CanJam London but the lack of availability (would have to wait for stock and then uncertainty over the ultimate import fees made me think twice) so I went for the U18t. However, it looks like the F6 gets a large chunk of the way to emulating the fun, bassy response of the LX and is much more convenient. Plus I want to try a CIEM for the first time, and Piotr also offers the ability to create custom tips for the U18t :)
Personally, after reading your post, I think the F6 checks many of your boxes. Plus, the added bonus is that Piotr prices his product so fairly.

Nov 1, 2020 at 9:34 AM Post #55 of 70
Sorry y'all, I realized I have been lazy in adding reviews as an reply. However, each review is updated on the 1st page. All, and more, can be found at Audio Rabbit Hole

Main Review Page

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2021 at 11:51 AM Post #57 of 70
Empire Ears Valkyrie MKII review is up:

Empire Ears Valkyrie MKII

20210129_163701.jpg

Dec 24, 2021 at 11:55 AM Post #59 of 70
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back