STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
May 1, 2010 at 5:28 AM Post #391 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm trying hard to hear hiss and its not noticeable. I have most of the customs and there is a very very slight hiss, however I remember the original recording there was a touch....other tracks I have not heard any evidence yet.

I'm moving to more sensitive earphones and seeing if there is a difference.

Aren't there 2 versions of the Studio still? I thought there was another version, the Studio 1 for the more sensitive earphones.

May 1, 2010 at 7:04 AM Post #392 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by mobayrasta /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am in NYC this weekend, but will do it as soon as I get home. Thanks for the help!

Chris

I can not find the upgraded firmware anywhere? Can anybody help?

May 1, 2010 at 4:03 PM Post #393 of 559
I have had my rocoo and studio for a few days now.
The rocoo sounds really good with my se 530's and RIO's.
The Studio sounds even better lots of power for a pair of hd 475's.
I have had a problem with the Studio firmware, it froze when I changed the SD card and now refuses to work - I hope this is only temporary! Looking to reinstall the firmware.

May 1, 2010 at 11:02 PM Post #394 of 559
Hmmm. I have sent in my defective Studio that was suppose to be for review. However, i still have not received a reply. Will let you all know as soon as i get some news.

May 2, 2010 at 8:08 AM Post #396 of 559
Quote:

I should haveq shipping notification soon!!!

Wow!!! That's really great news! Thanks, Craig, for letting us know that.

May 3, 2010 at 6:29 AM Post #398 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by kobayashi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really want to try the Studio-I but I keep reading reviews like these: MP4 Nation Forums • View topic - HiSoundAudio Studio Disection and impressions

Will Whiplash be offering a money-back guarantee period?

From whiplashaudio.com, you can read it over there, something regarding "defects".
Customer Service
"Returns & Replacements
We offer a 30 day to protect against product defects. If you have a problem with your product, please give us a call or send us an email. We're more than happy to address any concerns you may have."

May 3, 2010 at 12:43 PM Post #399 of 559
Plus I will offer a 30 money back. People who know me can say that I will do everything I can to help...

When I say this, I mean it. With my equipment list, I can easily listen to much much more expensive gear. Some 10-15x more. I keep finding myself listening to the Studio. Its very inviting. Can I find a better sound with 10x more costly stuff? Sure. But the portability and having gigs of music really makes this a "go to" player.

Folks will agree....

Craig

May 3, 2010 at 3:13 PM Post #401 of 559
Quote:

Plus I will offer a 30 money back. People who know me can say that I will do everything I can to help...

When I say this, I mean it. With my equipment list, I can easily listen to much much more expensive gear. Some 10-15x more. I keep finding myself listening to the Studio. Its very inviting. Can I find a better sound with 10x more costly stuff? Sure. But the portability and having gigs of music really makes this a "go to" player.

Folks will agree....

Craig

Perfect. That's good to know.

May 5, 2010 at 1:52 AM Post #404 of 559
Quote:

Folks will agree....

Craig

I already agree with the two AMP3 units (a Pro.1 and Pro.2) I own. It gets more exciting with every new report I read about the upcoming Studio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back