Studio 60
Sep 19, 2006 at 3:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

nelamvr6

Headphoneus Supremus
Man was that show great! One of the few shows I've ever seen that actually lived up to the hype.

Mathew Perry and Bradley Whitford were great together, the dialog was smart and funny.

An automatic hit as far as I can see. I know I'll be watching every week, and I'm not a really big TV watcher.

Sep 19, 2006 at 3:51 AM Post #3 of 6
I'm not sure if I should bother watching this or not tonight. I like Matthew Perry, so I'm interested, but I get a boring vibe from the whole show.

Sep 19, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure
I'm not sure if I should bother watching this or not tonight. I like Matthew Perry, so I'm interested, but I get a boring vibe from the whole show.

Record it on your DVR. If it doesn't grab you by the first commercial, you can ditch it.

But I'll be surprised if it doesn't grab you.

Sep 19, 2006 at 4:07 AM Post #5 of 6
It was pretty good. It had Sorkin's fingerprints all over it. Not so sure the series will be as compelling - dunno how much I fundamentally care about a SNL show.

Still, it does make me want to watch the first few seasons of West Wing again...

Best,

-Jason

Sep 19, 2006 at 4:15 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcha
It was pretty good. It had Sorkin's fingerprints all over it. Not so sure the series will be as compelling - dunno how much I fundamentally care about a SNL show.

Still, it does make me want to watch the first few seasons of West Wing again...

Best,

-Jason

In the past 2 weeks I've watched Season 2-4 of West Wing, just finished Season 4 tonight in actual fact. Wonderful stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back