Stax 007 Mk1 or Mk2? Ebay
Apr 20, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #7 of 17
Ya he does have a lot of neutral and negative feedback and see some items were defective. I won't have to worry I am in Canada and he does not ship here. I have 2 SRM1-MK2 amps,Lambda Pro and Sig but 1 amp and the Lambda Sig are still in the mail. Could these 007 plug into a SRM1-MK2 and still be an improvement over the Lambda's? I understand the big improvements with 007 come with really high end amp source but some things come with time. From what I read so far these are the ones to get over the MK2.

Apr 20, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #8 of 17
seems like a bit of a del boy to be honest, I wouldn't spend that much with a seller like that but thats just me
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 20, 2010 at 10:12 PM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by ford2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Far to many negatives for my liking and that is all on low value gear.

yea I agree...I'd rather leave my bicycle in the bronx tbh

Apr 20, 2010 at 10:25 PM Post #11 of 17
I looked though more of the feedback I don't know why ebay doesn't make it easy to see the negative feedback without going page to page. Maybe I just don't know how and there is a button? We I don't like the seller his feedback is pretty bad on the negative ones and he always blames the customer it gets worse the more pages you go through.
Eg "HORRIBLE Seller!!! Equipment Arrived BROKEN ; tried to blame me!!! AVOID!!"

That would scare me even though he says these professional DJ headphones work excellent lol. Probably not very often headphones like the end up with people that know nothing about them. Are they hard to damage? I was reading something about if Stax are dropped it could damage the driver?

Apr 20, 2010 at 10:30 PM Post #12 of 17
Yeah, that's pretty sketchy even for me who is desperate for a 007
smily_headphones1.gif
The other thing I would be weary about is that this seller most likely can't test these out since he probably has no clue that an electrostatic amp is needed to power them. They might look fine from the outside but in terms of sonic qualities I would be very skeptical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back