Stanford Head-fiers
Apr 14, 2005 at 7:40 AM Post #17 of 26
Hmm Stanford Head-Fi meet... lol, with all our work... maybe.

My quarter:
Biosci 129b - cell construction
Biosci 135 - biological clocks
Biosci 158 - developmental neurobiology
French ****

Apr 14, 2005 at 8:07 AM Post #18 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkangpae
Point? :p

not much of one, other than i want internet 2, and make sure you keep trading between colleges. It keeps the heat off of us smaller guys.

Apr 14, 2005 at 7:25 PM Post #19 of 26
Well I work relatively close to Stanford and I'm considering attending your beautiful university for my Graduate degree so maybe this meet will also serve as a campus tour!
wink.gif

Apr 14, 2005 at 7:34 PM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by NeilPeart
Well I work relatively close to Stanford and I'm considering attending your beautiful university for my Graduate degree so maybe this meet will also serve as a campus tour!
wink.gif

Awesome. You're more than welcome
wink.gif

Apr 14, 2005 at 9:43 PM Post #22 of 26
I was never a stanford student, but I did a summer internship there (> 20 years ago), and was an employee for many years, so is this enough qualification to join the fun (if it fits into the schedule)?

Let me know via PM or email at ralph at lr dot los-gatos dot ca dot us once concrete dates are getting set.

I can bring a well burned in Sennheiser HD600, if someone wants to compare that to the 650. There is also a 280 Pro at home, just if someone is interested in a radically different (but not very exciting) phone.

Apr 14, 2005 at 9:56 PM Post #23 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by treelogger
I was never a stanford student, but I did a summer internship there (> 20 years ago), and was an employee for many years.

Oh-oh, better post my credentials too! Was accepted there, dad went there, grandfather was a prof. Um, and I did "fitness boot camp" there one summer. There, now can I come, huh, can I?
biggrin.gif

Apr 15, 2005 at 12:14 AM Post #25 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by episiarch
Oh-oh, better post my credentials too! Was accepted there, dad went there, grandfather was a prof. Um, and I did "fitness boot camp" there one summer. There, now can I come, huh, can I?
biggrin.gif

I went to San Jose State and I think we might have beat you at football some year...um, maybe...can I come too?
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back