Sport EarBUDS
Aug 30, 2006 at 6:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

PITTM

500+ Head-Fier
i was looking at the new sennheiser sport line today and im considering buying the mx75's. they look v comfortable and i like the fact they they seem to be able to expand in one's ear. however, i imagine the bright green cable will keep me from wearing them in situations where people are around. any other suggestions? im a super senn loyalist and the sound quality seems rad, but i want phones that can take abuse while playing soccer and will stay in my ear and sound good and dont look TOO over the top dumb. ideas?

rj

Aug 30, 2006 at 9:41 PM Post #2 of 3
i had purchased the same ones and was not happy with the "twist to fit" mechanism. i don't know if my ears are shaped any differently from the majority but it did not fit well no matter which size foam fits i used.

if you must buy them, get them somewhere with a good return policy. i bought them from amazon.com and got a refund.

perhaps you will like them but i thought they were overpriced for technology that didn't work for me.

Aug 31, 2006 at 12:32 AM Post #3 of 3
I was thinking about the green ones too. I don't mind the color, but I have a real tough time keeping earbuds in my ears. I would love to get something like the ER6I's but they are like 150 bucks and that seems a bit steep for something that I know that i will loose, or it will get moshed at a show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back