Spare shure black olives anyone?
Sep 9, 2007 at 1:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

mmmjays

New Head-Fier
Hey guys,

Would anyone like to do me a fantastic favor and be so kind as to send me 1 pair of shure black olive in a size small? I just recieved my Atrio M5's and I feel the seal could be better than the stock flanges. I am using the small flanges that came with the M5's. The mediums were slightly too big. I think i am in between a small and medium! I don't know what size olives i would need, and don't want to waste more money. I think the small black olives is my best bet. If anyone has some spare ones kicking around and would like to make another soul very happy, then let me know. I would appreciate it very very much.

Sep 9, 2007 at 1:58 AM Post #2 of 13
Hey, I think I have a few pairs at home. I'll send you a PM in a few mins after I confirm but I should have a spare small and medium.

Sep 9, 2007 at 3:58 AM Post #5 of 13
Would you mind sending the mediums my way? I've been dying to try them on my E4cs but shipping to Canada is downright ridiculous.

Sep 9, 2007 at 6:35 AM Post #6 of 13
well he didnt pm me. maybe he got busy
tongue.gif
. But it would be nice to get to try out the smalls and mediums so i know which ones fit better
tongue.gif

Sep 9, 2007 at 4:54 PM Post #7 of 13
Sorry about that, I did kinda get busy >.< Anyhow, ygpm.

Sep 9, 2007 at 5:06 PM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by potatotron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would you mind sending the mediums my way? I've been dying to try them on my E4cs but shipping to Canada is downright ridiculous.

Here's what I have:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/Stuglas/tips.jpg

I think the small and medium blackies are going to mmmjays but I'm willing to ship any of the others to you.

Sep 9, 2007 at 6:52 PM Post #10 of 13
FWIW, I love Shure Orange Foamies.

Oct 14, 2007 at 6:54 PM Post #12 of 13
I know this is an old thread, but I also just picked up a pair of E4c's, and the only set of yellow foamies I got with them are a little smaller than I would like [I'm not sure which of the sizes they are, but they're just under 1/2" when fully expanded] so I was wondering if anybody else had any spare olive foamies they wouldn't mind sending my way.
It would be very much appreciated, because these things are a bloody ripoff no matter where you buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back