SoundMAGIC PL-50 released, received, reviewed!!!
Jun 22, 2009 at 4:29 PM Post #16 of 371
I think the spec is indeed the one I quoted in the first post. No price yet, but SoundMAGIC tend to allow their dealer to decide on the price - I'll ask when I have the chance. It has already been released, but only one dealer pick it up so far. We will probably see more and more places pick it up for the next few weeks.

Jun 22, 2009 at 4:47 PM Post #17 of 371
Mmm... the design looks soo familiar .... mmm.. Aha!... Westone's UM series.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 24, 2009 at 5:46 AM Post #19 of 371
SOundMAGIC is sending me a pair for review so I am probably going to get a pair tomorrow assuming no delay on the Fedex's part. Should be interesting
biggrin.gif

[UPDATE] Fedex just pushed back the delivery time by two days, so no dice today. Not like I can't foreseen it from a delivery company... they do such a great job
rolleyes.gif

Jun 24, 2009 at 6:04 AM Post #20 of 371
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SOundMAGIC is sending me a pair for review so I am probably going to get a pair tomorrow assuming no delay on the Fedex's part. Should be interesting
biggrin.gif

Great news indeed
popcorn.gif

Jun 24, 2009 at 10:09 AM Post #25 of 371
You can get PL-50 if you are in Hong Kong, as a few stores over there already start selling it. I know there are a few online stores that will start selling it in the next few weeks, MP4 Nation is probably one of them.

Jun 24, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #27 of 371
Quote:

You can get PL-50 if you are in Hong Kong, as a few stores over there already start selling it. I know there are a few online stores that will start selling it in the next few weeks, MP4 Nation is probably one of them.

Though mp4nation usually has the best prices on Soundmagic products (at least for us US buyers) I am a bit weary ordering from them as my last purchase took 42 days to ship out
mad.gif
. Perhaps I will drop the extra $10-$15 at head-direct this time (assuming they receive the PL50s as well).

Jun 26, 2009 at 11:42 AM Post #28 of 371
Quote:

biggrin.gif

[UPDATE] Fedex just pushed back the delivery time by two days, so no dice today. Not like I can't foreseen it from a delivery company... they do such a great job
rolleyes.gif

Again, Fedex has decided to push back the delivery another two days to next week. I am sure it is just a GPS problem when they found themselves driving in the wrong side of the highway. Great job nonetheless.
angry_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back