SoundEarphones.com Coupons on Ultimate Ears, Sleek Audio & JAYS
Mar 24, 2008 at 6:52 PM Post #31 of 70
Will you guys be carrying the new Jays foamies ? I want to order a pile of them,as well as a few replacement filters.

Mar 24, 2008 at 8:43 PM Post #32 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manny Calavera /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will you guys be carrying the new Jays foamies ? I want to order a pile of them,as well as a few replacement filters.

Yes we will be carrying them, but do not know when they will be in stock...

Mar 26, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #33 of 70
Is there any reason you are no longer available as a merchant from Amazon? I'm a bit disappointed :-/

Mar 27, 2008 at 2:09 AM Post #34 of 70
Is there any possibility of this coupon and free shipping being extended till April? I'm still not sure
frown.gif

Mar 27, 2008 at 3:06 AM Post #35 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fetou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there any reason you are no longer available as a merchant from Amazon? I'm a bit disappointed :-/

No, we are still a merchant with Amazon. Just do not have everything listed at this time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dap_pad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there any possibility of this coupon and free shipping being extended till April? I'm still not sure
frown.gif

It will not be extended but new coupons and shipping deals will be out next month.

Apr 2, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #39 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by XELLENCE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried to contact you at the "Contact Us" on SoundEarphone.com but I got no reply, so I think I just have to ask here.

Do you ship to Taiwan?

Currently we do not ship to Taiwan but that could change in the future.

Apr 3, 2008 at 6:39 PM Post #40 of 70
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have received the black q-JAYS, JAYS foam tips and the Future Sonic M8 IEM. All pre-orders will be shipped out today.

Apr 3, 2008 at 10:00 PM Post #41 of 70
Hey guys, a good friend of mine was interested in picking up some black q-jays from soundearphones (my recommendation
biggrin.gif
). He wanted to know if he ordered the black ones now, would the new black foamies be included in the packaging? Thanks for the help!

-Justin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back