SONY NW-ZX2
Apr 27, 2015 at 4:45 AM Post #4,832 of 14,773
So are updates in Japanese does that mean if I buy from price Japan updates will be offered in Japanese language

Apr 27, 2015 at 5:14 AM Post #4,834 of 14,773
hello.. has anyone tried playing the ZX2 using Bluetooth headsets..? can the sound adjustment settings be changed, such as clear audio, equalizer, surround presets, DSEE HX, and dynamic normalizer..? it seems that these settings can only be adjusted when using wired headsets...

I'd be mightily surprised if that were the case. The ZX1 allows you to change the audio settings while being paired with a pair of bluetooth headphones. Be aware that the stock settings of the ZX1 do not let you adjust these settings, you need to activate this feature somewhere in the bluetooth settings.

I bet it's the same with the ZX2.

Apr 27, 2015 at 5:48 AM Post #4,836 of 14,773
As I understand it the grey imported zx2 from Japan, can be put in English as well as Japanese.

Maybe he is referring to the change log. Sometimes that is in one language only.

Apr 27, 2015 at 5:58 AM Post #4,837 of 14,773
I'd be mightily surprised if that were the case. The ZX1 allows you to change the audio settings while being paired with a pair of bluetooth headphones. Be aware that the stock settings of the ZX1 do not let you adjust these settings, you need to activate this feature somewhere in the bluetooth settings.

ive tried every bit of setting i can find.. i cannot adjust anything... i mean, the clear audio can be ticked and unticked, but there is no appreciable change in the audio quality.. tried it with sony's hi res bluetooth headset MDR-1RBT.. still no change.. im using a bose OE soundlink.. still nothing...

Apr 27, 2015 at 6:03 AM Post #4,839 of 14,773

here are some screenshots i took..

[/IMG]

Apr 27, 2015 at 6:06 AM Post #4,840 of 14,773
here are some screenshots i took..

Apr 27, 2015 at 7:35 AM Post #4,843 of 14,773
This weekend, I had the opportunity to listen HiFiMan EF-5 Headphone Amplifier. I am not sure what system HiFiMan is connected to, but with same headphone (Bowers & Wilkins P7), HiFiMan sounds better (cleaner and wider sound stage) than my ZX2.  Why is that? The song on my ZX2 is in flac format. So, I don't think it is because of the song file quality. Will the sound quality of ZX2 improve if I connect it to HiFiMan EF-5? The output from ZX2 will be analog and not sure HiFiMan DAC/Amp combination will improve anything. What about Sony Pha‑3? Will it improve ZX2 output?

Thanks.

Apr 27, 2015 at 9:33 AM Post #4,844 of 14,773
You can now buy leather cases for the ZX2 from Dignis.

http://www.dignis.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=97&cate_no=54&display_group=1

I don't know what colour I should choose, what about you guys?

Edit: Stumbled upon a new review of the ZX2: http://m.thestar.com.my/story.aspx?hl=Sony+NWZX2+Fivegrand+wonder&sec=tech&id={69629BBE-8D47-470F-95C5-379A3A941579}

Apr 27, 2015 at 9:50 AM Post #4,845 of 14,773
  You can now buy leather cases for the ZX2 from Dignis.

http://www.dignis.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=97&cate_no=54&display_group=1

I don't know what colour I should choose, what about you guys?

Edit: Stumbled upon a new review of the ZX2: http://m.thestar.com.my/story.aspx?hl=Sony+NWZX2+Fivegrand+wonder&sec=tech&id={69629BBE-8D47-470F-95C5-379A3A941579}

I just emailed Dignis for the Red one.

BTW, The link of the review doesnt work, can you post it again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back