SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2016 at 7:09 PM Post #1,366 of 45,723
I hope people are not going to buy into the pure con that the casing material of the player changes the sound...like with the Ak380cu...if the sound is indeed different, either it is different internals, or it is Eq.

They are saying the copper material will give it the natural sound because many instruments use copper? Are you kidding me? This is the biggest BS I have ever heard, worst than cable burn in. Man these audio marketing guys really have no limit.

Hahahahah

Sep 10, 2016 at 7:13 PM Post #1,367 of 45,723
I am only using zx2 half volume to drive my k10u with single end. I really doubt if there is considerable upgrade with wm1a.....Especially when everything is fine with smooth control in zx2 and also it has superb playback time

Wow dude you need to have your hearing check, I can bearing pass the 10% volume on my zx2:smile:
maybe his iems require more power to sound good

Sep 10, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #1,370 of 45,723
Haha, I was busy about 24hrs ago doing that over in the fruit camp, however unfortunately Apple have the market buy the balls, and can also do crazy stuff without instant consequences,(people have been brain washed) But this will change everything with no 3.5mm socket, people might wake up LOL.

Actually Apple has a much smaller share of the smartphone market than Android. They do however, have very dedicated fans who will blindly stay Apple regardless so they can push the envelope. I think for the foreseeable future Android is going to really dominate the marketplace.

Sep 10, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #1,371 of 45,723
Actually Apple has a much smaller share of the smartphone market than Android. They do however, have very dedicated fans who will blindly stay Apple regardless so they can push the envelope. I think for the foreseeable future Android is going to really dominate the marketplace.

Look at how people already is saying it is an Inovation for removing the 3.5mm jack

Sep 10, 2016 at 9:42 PM Post #1,372 of 45,723
Look at how people already is saying it is an Inovation for removing the 3.5mm jack

I sort of agree, if there is a better alternative, somebody has to go first and see if they can bring the market along with them. It will be interesting to see, but I rather doubt the majority of iPhone users will really care as for them I suspect it is a phone more than a music player, but I'm speculating of course so who knows?

Sep 10, 2016 at 9:46 PM Post #1,373 of 45,723

Yes, Apple have priced their great looking stuff out of the reality of the 3rd world, and there's millions of people in these countries.
There's lots of room for cheap Chinese based android devices to take over in these circumstances as well. As they are right now.

And this is what happened back in the old days when I was small boy. And had an Apple 2e computer it cost the bomb in the day, cheap no name PC's ruled computing. Very soon after that.

The cheap clones popped up every where overnight and Apple disappeared for a long time.
Looks like history is repeating itself for iPhone. IMO

Sep 10, 2016 at 10:30 PM Post #1,374 of 45,723
Yes, Apple have priced their great looking stuff out of the reality of the 3rd world, and there's millions of people in these countries.
There's lots of room for cheap Chinese based android devices to take over in these circumstances as well. As they are right now.

And this is what happened back in the old days when I was small boy. And had an Apple 2e computer it cost the bomb in the day, cheap no name PC's ruled computing. Very soon after that.

The cheap clones popped up every where overnight and Apple disappeared for a long time.
Looks like history is repeating itself for iPhone. IMO

There is more to it than just price, but I agree price is the dominate factor. It matters that Android is really quite good and the hardware quality gap has closed.

Sep 10, 2016 at 10:30 PM Post #1,375 of 45,723
Bet the new Walkman 1A will be of this color (approximation) look at the aluminum frame before the keyboard of the VAIO laptop

Sep 10, 2016 at 11:48 PM Post #1,377 of 45,723
is it still made in Malaysia ? or would be made in Japan ? just asking 
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back