SONY NW-A30 SERIES
Dec 6, 2016 at 8:51 PM Post #602 of 2,453
Did someone ever get confirmation from Sony if this will use a 256Gb microsd card?

My Cowon Plenue D "appears" to use a 200Gb card, but reality it is maxed out at 128gb.  You would never know it, until you do a folder search and play and album or song not in the UI database.

Dec 6, 2016 at 11:30 PM Post #603 of 2,453
  Not sure, in our FB group, some say that it does have line out and usb out via the WM port. It needs this though https://www.amazon.com/Sony-WMC-NWH10-Conversion-Cable-Output/dp/B00FF086HE. And in the settings, it has an "output settings" it also has gain levels there for "DSD" files.

​looking for something more of a Walkman port to RCA so i can plug it in to a desktop headphone amp. :) or Walkman port to 3.5 so I can plug it in directly to the aux port in my car.

Dec 7, 2016 at 6:18 AM Post #604 of 2,453
I'm currently using a 200GB micro sd card and it works fine, I'm sure a 256GB card would be the same.

I ordered mine from accessoryjack and it also got sent by FexEx priority rather than standard shipping which I picked. I didn't get charged any extra custom or duty fees either, sent to the UK.

Dec 7, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #606 of 2,453
I'm currently using a 200GB micro sd card and it works fine, I'm sure a 256GB card would be the same.

I ordered mine from accessoryjack and it also got sent by FexEx priority rather than standard shipping which I picked. I didn't get charged any extra custom or duty fees either, sent to the UK.

Hi

Was just wondering how long it took?

Thanks

Dec 7, 2016 at 7:48 PM Post #607 of 2,453
well, Ordered mine on monday, it shipped monday from hong kong, it left the FedEx deposit at charles de gaulle airport 4 hours ago... i expect it in spain friday...

But speed has its price, i suspect im going to have to add quite a few more bills when it comes to customs.

Dec 8, 2016 at 6:46 AM Post #609 of 2,453
This is one of those What moments...

My A30 is at the fedex depot here in madrid, meaning im probobly getting it tommorow morning (today is a bank holiday here in Spain)

I am truly impressed with AJ.

Dec 9, 2016 at 4:23 AM Post #610 of 2,453
oh okay! i gues its time to go back to the store then xD

thanks guys regarding the UI, yeah I do not expect it to be as fast as a smartphone, but the demo unit i tried is certainly faster than my friend's zx2... lol

-----------------

another question, does the A35 have line out (wm port?) and optical out (wm port too?)

Let me know your thoughts. Interested to get one as well. :)

Dec 9, 2016 at 7:40 AM Post #611 of 2,453
Let me know your thoughts. Interested to get one as well.
smily_headphones1.gif

i already tried it last time, but i cant get the the sdcard to work. maybe tomorrow ill try it again and fix my sdcard so that the A35 can read it

Dec 9, 2016 at 8:39 AM Post #612 of 2,453
Dec 9, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #613 of 2,453
Anybody finding that sometimes the onscreen buttons aren't responsive? When first got it, it seemed fine but I've upgraded to latest firmware and now the screen isn't quite as good. Sometimes the back button or skip tracks seem to do nothing when pressed until I do something else on screen and then try again. It's very odd and feels like a software bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back