Sony MDR-EX90LP, real or fake?
Feb 20, 2008 at 8:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Nosgis

100+ Head-Fier
Hello, I'm new here. I stumbled upon this site while searching for this pair of headphones on Google. Looks like a great forum.

Anyway, I'm lookin into getting a pair of the EX90LP's. I know eBay has a lot of fakes, but do you guys think this is real or fake:
eBay link

He has sold very many of theese, and good feedback.

Thanks for feedback.

Mar 14, 2008 at 8:28 AM Post #2 of 3
Far too old now, but for reference, if any ebay (or otherwise) site lists one of the product features as 'Soft carrying pouch supplied' then it is a fake - The genuine EX90s come with a leather hard-case.

Hope it helps anyone else who is looking!

Apr 30, 2008 at 10:32 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosgis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello, I'm new here. I stumbled upon this site while searching for this pair of headphones on Google. Looks like a great forum.

Anyway, I'm lookin into getting a pair of the EX90LP's. I know eBay has a lot of fakes, but do you guys think this is real or fake:
eBay link

He has sold very many of theese, and good feedback.

Thanks for feedback.

the problem is, I see many fake headphone sellers getting good feedback. just because they're fake, doesn't translate that their dealings with the seller was a bad experience. you could get your fake earphones the very next day. is that a bad experience? No. And if branded earphones are going that cheap, you have to admit, something smells very iffy. You know they're fake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back